“bed bugs”

BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel
Belgium
“bed bugs”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I only stayed at the hotel to be able to start my business trip by car early in the morning. The only facility I needed in the hotel was a bed.
As soon I entered the bed I was eaten by 'bugs'. I had bites all over my body.
My first and my last stay at this hotel

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Robbert Z
FerranBAH, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Good afternoon Mr. Robbert Z.

Thank you so much for bringing your concerns to our attention regarding your stay at the Barcelona Airport Hotel. I can tell you that we take any bad review extremely serious.

I can assure you the Barcelona Airport Hotel, does not have bedbugs. Our management and Housekeeping staff are both trained and educated in detecting the signs of bed bugs and we are vigilant in our efforts to keeping the hotel free of bugs.

I would like to add that no other guests before or since your stay have had any similar complaints. We can assure you, and all our tripadvisor readers that there were no prior or post complaints of bedbugs in our property.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions and/or concerns.
Again thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Best regards,

Ferran Simón

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed here for a few days after our cruise. Staff was very helpful. Room service and food was excellent. The hotel was a little far from downtown but it was very quite because of the office park environment it was in. We used the bus stop across room the hotel so getting around was not hard at all. No real dinning options for eating late other than the hotel. Love the room. You can open the windows and let some fresh air in. The only thing on TV in the English language was a snooker competition. Great hotel I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
North Port, Florida
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Excellent accommodations. We arrived from our cruise 6 hours before normal checking and were welcomed with open arms. Free coffee, free shuttle to and from the city center and free airport shuttles. Excellent price!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint John, Canada
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stayed for one night before a cruise. The hotel had nice rooms and shuttles that went to the airport and to town . The only complaint was when I checked in they gave me a copy of the hotel information in Spanish since they didn't have any English fortunately I could understand it with my limited Spanish. The buffet breakfast was wonderful and started early. A great selection of food ,coffee and juices to get my jetlagged self off to a great start.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stay a few days and hotel is nice... room found to be a little small and more likely a 3star hotel room.. internet connection was expensive and parking was complimentary and safe.. staff was great!
I've visited Europe dozens of time and you can expect the star rating no always to be accurate even when booking by trusted sites in USA

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This hotel offers clean, straightforward lodging for a reasonable price. It is conveniently located near the airport. A big plus is the free shuttle transfer to/from airport, which ran frequently and seamlessly, .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank joan f
Singapore
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

The Barcelona Airport Hotel is a swell choice for holiday-makers flying in to embark on a cruise. Shuttles take one from the airport to the hotel in less than 10 minutes, and from the hotel to the Cruise Centre (€9) or town in just half an hour. Public buses from town back to the hotel may take almost an hour.
We were awed by the funky exterior of the hotel and equally impressed with the glass lift to our contemporary-styled room.
Checking in and out can be a breeze if there isn't a crowd arriving at the same time. The very helpful concierge is willing to offer advice and give directions from Barcelona sights to travelling to the French border.
A complimentary tea/coffee bar is provided at the stylish lobby where one can connect to free wifi (which can be slow at times).
The breakfast buffet is adequately varied.
A perfect point of departure for our cruise!

• Stayed June 2013
Tryp Barcelona Aeropuerto Hotel
#3 of 4 in El Prat de Llobregat
Best Western Plus Hotel Alfa Aeropuerto
Air Rooms Barcelona Airport by Premium Traveller
Air Rooms Barcelona Airport by P...
#4 of 4 in El Prat de Llobregat
FrontAir Congress
FrontAir Congress
#3 of 3 in Sant Boi de Llobregat
B&B Hotel  Viladecans
B&B Hotel Viladecans
#1 of 3 in Viladecans

Been to BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!