Air Rooms Barcelona Airport by Premium Traveller
Salles Hotel Ciutat del Prat(El Prat de Llobregat)
$122
$111
$126
$109
  • Pool
Tryp Barcelona Aeropuerto Hotel(El Prat de Llobregat)
$138
$132
  • Restaurant
Mucha Masia Hostel Rural Urba(El Prat de Llobregat)(Great Value!)
$85
$127
$100
$78
$67
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Barcelona Cornella(Cornella de Llobregat)(Great Value!)
$64
Hostal Cal Siles(El Prat de Llobregat)
Airhostel Barcelona Aeropuerto(El Prat de Llobregat)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
Centre Esplai Hostel(El Prat de Llobregat)
All reviewsbusiness centeran early morning flightbarcelona airportfull service hotelinformation deskfollow the signscomplimentary beveragesbring earplugsconvenient placemini barcoffee machinegreat optionbusiness traveleran overnight stayplace to sleepyogurtwater pressure
Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you have to sleep in an airport, you couldn't hope to find a better solution than this. Very easy access (you can wheel your luggage trolley directly to your room!), impeccably clean and modern, and very reasonably priced. It made an unwanted logistical inconvenience (an early morning flight) into a suprisingly agreeable experience!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Simon_Cleber_Dani
Air Rooms BCN B, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Air Rooms Barcelona Airport by Premium Traveller, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear TheBicu,

First of all, thank you very much for this fantastic feedback about your last stay with us.

I am glad you enjoyed the Air Rooms Barcelona experience.

I hope you had an equally pleasant trip back home and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed here for one night only; after having stayed elsewhere on the Costa Brava, we took the opportunity to explore Barcelona for a couple of days.

It's difficult to call this place a "hotel" at all; in reality, it's a business centre, with offices and meeting rooms for hire, which also happens to have some hotel-style rooms attached. It's not all that easy to find; we had to ask for directions a couple of times. Perhaps the easiest way to get close to it is to follow the signs for the Barcelona-Madrid shuttle.

This is not the fault of the hotel, but you would do well to ensure that you make arrangements to eat outside the airport; we had hoped to get a reasonable meal at one of the places in the airport itself and we were very disappointed by the quality of what was available.

We were a party of three, and the cost of the room itself (€140) plus an extra €35 for the extra bed made it a rather expensive stay, considering what we actually got for that price.

One high point was the helpfulness of the staff. Given some of the earlier comments here, perhaps they have taken steps to ensure that the staff perform better than they have done in the past? We arrived somewhat earlier than the earliest check-in time, but the receptionist assured us that we could leave our luggage there with no problem, and indeed, when we returned to our room, our luggage had already been put into the room. We were also able to leave our luggage after checking out, since it was a number of hours until our evening flight out of Barcelona.

When we got to the room, it was immediately quite clear that it wasn't big enough for a family of three. The extra bed made it physically impossible to walk around the room or to use the desk at all. Nevertheless the room was very clean and it was virtually impossible to hear any noise from outside, despite the constant coming and going of buses and taxis. the design of the room is quite stylish and modern.

We also had a problem with the shower. It seems that there is only enough hot water for one person. After one shower the water was barely warm, and after two people had taken a shower, it was cold.

Breakfast was included in the price we paid, but it wasn't a great experience. It consists of a few different cereals, yogurt, some pastries, poor quality bread, and a coffee machine which uses capsules. If you want a decent quantity of coffee, you will probably need to use three capsules. There was not even any proper fruit juice, only some bottle drinks with added sugar. Once again, for the price I think we were right to expect better. Also despite the fact that we werw a party of three in one room, the hotel had not managed to make up a table for three, so we had to take a place setting from another table and set it up on our own table.

It seemed that there were very few guests at the time, so it was very quiet, although I did notice that any noise outside the door was very easy to hear. This would undoubtedly be a problem at busy times.

In summary I would repeat that this hotel offers poor value for money, but it could be a comfortable and convenient place to stop for a night if you need to be near the airport.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank chrissw

Dear Chrissw,

I am glad you enjoyed the Air Rooms experience.

Regarding your comments, I really beg you accept our apologies for the inconveninces caused.

We have improved our express breakfast services. Also, we are working really hard to solve the corridor noise.

I would invite you to contact directly with us (booking.airroomsbcn@premium-traveller.com) to offer you the best rates for your next visit.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stayed at this hotel when had a layover in Barcelona.
That would be the best place to stay in this ocasion.
Rooms are very modern and comfy.
WiFi is extra.
Breacfast not included.
A bit noisy but all in all a solid place for it's purpose.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Gorom7,

I am glad you enjoyed the Air Rooms experience.

Regarding your comments, we are working to offer to all the guest the wifi. However, all the rooms have included wired internet access.

Have you tested our new express breakfast? I would like to invite you to test it in your next stay.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Air rooms is a one-of-a-kind hotel located inside Barcelona Airport Business Center, just a 5 minutes walk to the check-in counters. There are only 9 rooms and one junior suite. My family and I took the junior suite as well as an adjacent room. Both were impeccably clean and rather comfortable. The hotel staff was very helpful and courteous, and provided me with all requested facilities. For instance, I had been promptly given access to a printer, in order to take advantage of online check-in procedures. Breakfast (good breakfast) was available as soon as 5 a.m., in a lounge facing all bedrooms. Checking out took me no more than 2 minutes.
My only complaint was some noise, mostly from trolleys passing by our doors from time to time. A minor issue than could be easily overcome by a more careful management.
But the simple fact of getting rid of shuttle schedules, taxis, etc., and thus indulge yourself with some precious extra sleeping time, largely compensates the trade-offs.
I do recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank PHX

Dear PHX,

Dear Filippobull,

I am glad you enjoyed the Air Rooms experience.

Regarding your comments, we are working to solve the public corridor noises.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

It´s a excellent hotel inside of the Terminal T1. Comfortable room bed, very good customer service and a good breakfast for only 5€!
The internet access and the beverage from the mini bar are included. It´s really appreciated.
I will come back in April with my family!

Room Tip: Excellent!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business