Stayed at this hotel for a week in August 2014 for family holiday.
15 mins from airport by taxi €20 .buffet breakfast included was very good , booked through British Airways.
staff very polite and helpful room cleaned every day .
Free wi fi and air conditioning in rooms with free digital safe.
swimming pool very good open 10.00-21.00 with sunbeds and parasols as can get very hot
30+ every day we were there.
Location in cornella area with metro underground station ALMEDA LINE 8 500 yards away.
BUY A T10 TICKET FROM STN €10.50 for 10 single journeys which can be used by multiple user's, , takes about 35-40 mins to centre of Barcelona changing at espanyol on to line 1which is la rambles area.
beware of pick pockets on underground and centre of barcelona as with all big cities they are about !!! TIP put all belongings in closed secure bag DON'T LEAVE ITEMS IN POCKETS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Barcelona Cornella is located close to the International Trade Centre and the Exhibition Centre of Cornella de Llobregat. 8 minutes from Barcelona airport, 14 minutes from the famous Plaza de Espana, and 10 minutes by car to the exhibition centre, this 4 star hotel is ideal for leisure travel to Barcelona. It features 153 rooms, five meeting rooms, a regional restaurant, a bar, a business centre, a garden, as well as an outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Barcelona Cornella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barcelona Cornella Hotel Cornella De Llobregat
- Novotel Cornella De Llobregat
- Novotel Hotel Barcelona Cornella
- Cornella De Llobregat Novotel
- Novotel Barcelona Cornella Province Of Barcelona/Cornella De Llobregat