Our room and the corridor to it - 3rd floor- reeked of smoke which was not pleasant. There was an ashtray on the bedside table which leads me to believe that they turn a blind eye to smoking in the room. The room was dull and there was a hole in the bed cover. I do wonder whether the 'poorer' rooms are allocated to people who book through Bookings.com or similar as this is the not the first time we have experienced this. The hotel was by no means full and the receptionist implied we had a large room (not- just a normal size room). I would say that the hotel and room was clean. We didn't partake of breakfast as I have food intolerances and it is awkward to eat breakfast in Europe so we take our own. It is only a short walk to the Metro which is very easy to use, so a very convenient location, albeit not very inspiring. Disappointing that the hotel offered no bar or restaurant services only breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a lazy day by the pool to an exhilarating night in the city, experience the best of both worlds at the NH Cornella hotel in Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Cornella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Cornella Hotel Cornella De Llobregat
- Nh Cornella Barcelona
- NH Cornella Province Of Barcelona/Cornella De Llobregat