Stayed in a standard double room and didn't have breakfast at the hotel.
> Close to the metro station (Cornella Center). Airport (El-Prat) bus stop is just outside the hotel. If you're flying out of Reus or Girona airports, then it takes approx. 2 hours to get to the hotel/ airport.
> Clean rooms with satellite t.v with a couple of English channels.
> Clean bathroom with basic toiletries and dental kit.
> Internet is usually included in the price, is decent if you want to Google something or check your e-mails.
> Close to a mall that has a burger king and McDonalds outlet. Also has a supermarket and a host of other cosmetic and clothes stores.
> Telephone pizza facility. You can order some food late into the night (1 am on weekends if I remember correctly)
> The air cooling system is really poor. We went in the end of March and it was 15 degrees C outside but the room was really hot and the only thing we could do is switch the heating off and it didn't help much.
> The internet is really slow. High speed internet has extra charges.
> The towels had a nasty smell. They looked washed but they smelt really bad.
> Torn bed-sheets and bed spreads.
> It is not recommended for romantic holidays.
If you have no choice but can find a place here for a good price, a couple of days stay should be good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a lazy day by the pool to an exhilarating night in the city, experience the best of both worlds at the NH Cornella hotel in Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Cornella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Cornella Hotel Cornella De Llobregat
- Nh Cornella Barcelona
- NH Cornella Province Of Barcelona/Cornella De Llobregat