I stayed her with my kids during a road trip. Decided to stay a couple of nights in Barcelona, so we could spend one day just sightseeing.
Hotel has a gated car park (not very secure but still instills a little feeling of security).
The rooms are what you would expect for this price; roomy, clean and basic.
Staff were very pleasant and helpful. They were also multi-lingual (one mentioned that he had spent some time living in Stoke).
The hotel has a restaurant which is clean, spacious and the food was good and tasty.
The local area was pretty much shutdown for Spanish holidays, however the Almeda railway station is less than a mile from the hotel - which meant getting into Barcelona was a breeze.
I cannot think of anything bad to say about this hotel, would definitely use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Barcelona Cornella hotel is located in Cornella de Llobregat, a suburb of Barcelona, 5 min by car from the airport and 10 min from the centre. Easily accessible from the A2 motorway A2, it has 122 air-conditioned rooms, including 4 fitted out for disabled guests. It has a restaurant, a bar open 24/24 and closed free private parking. Guests on a business trip will appreciate the meeting room and Wifi wireless Internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Barcelona Cornella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Barcelona Cornella Hotel Cornella De Llobregat
- Ibis Cornella De Llobregat
- Ibis Barcelona Cornella Province Of Barcelona/Cornella De Llobregat