“Awesome”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Awesome food. I first visited here the first week it opened, and I still take out from here almost every week. Fresh, delicious food. Dining room has grown and recently renovated. Highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013
12 Thank DUPS14x

“A weekly meal”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I work in the same plaza and I get food from there about once a week. I love the Fattoush Tawook with garlic sauce. The salad is so fresh and the chicken is done to perection each and every time I get it. The owners and staff are so friendly. I have had the same meal elsewhwhere in the city and I have to say that Kabobgy is the best I have tried so far. Keep up the good work!

• Visited December 2012
12 Thank patsy or barry c
Windsdor, Ontario
“Delicious Every Time!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We get take out from Kabobgy once every week or two and have never had a bad meal. We usually get the Chicken Fatoosh or Chicken Shawarma Platter and it is always delicious. It is our can't miss take out place.

• Visited November 2012
12 Thank Rob H
Windsor, Canada
“Fresh and delicious middle eastern food”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Fresh food, family operated. I have eaten here many times and am never disappointed.
The place is always busy. Love the lamb and beef kafta. This is not a fancy place but great quality.

• Visited June 2012
11 Thank Pentepedia
Tecumseh, Canada
“Great little place for Lebanese dine-in or take-out.”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Usually do the take-out (best to call ahead) as it's located in our neighborhood. Have dined in also. Very clean and efficient. Prices are reasonable and food is very good. Portions are generous also. We really like the chicken shwarma served with all the fixings and fatoush. Hint: You can order one dinner for take-out and ask for an extra pita and two can easily make a meal out of it. Enjoy!

• Visited February 2012