“Fresh, delicious, and authentic”
Review of The Landing - Forno & Cucina - CLOSED

The Landing - Forno & Cucina
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I had a wonderful time here - the food was absolutely divine and the service is friendly and warm. I especially recommend the variazione di melanzane, the garlic pizza, pasta fritta, and the semifreddo alle mandorle. Bellissimo!

1  Thank Alexandra C

Reviewed April 27, 2014

A real discovery for an Italian living in Sydney. The pizza tastes really Italian, and therefore amazing. Give a try to the real San Daniele pizza, with extraordinary tasty prosciutto and fresh mozzarella. The fusion of southern Italian cuisines is also worth it. Great pasta (perfectly cooked) and great starters.

2  Thank andrea p
Reviewed April 21, 2014

In Australia for studying, I missed a lot the Italian flavour...I finally discover this new place where I have found many of my favoured dishes. Do not miss involtini di manzo, pasta fritta, lamb chops and spaghetti oceanici....simply wonderful ...
Pizza has a really good base. I asked to the owner, Francesco, what's make it so light, and he explained to me that it is because it is naturally allowed to rise for 48 hours, which makes it easily digestible.

I will definitely go back.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Service was very attentive, I imagine it's because they are the new kids on the very competitive Haberfield ristorante / pizzeria strip. All staff were from Italy. Had three woodfired pizzas, potato, vegetariana and Stincione. Price, size, base, crust and toppings were all good. They were synergic l authentic like what you'd find in Naples. I noticed some of their high end pizzas were around $30 which I thought was a bit steep! Rocket salad was a good size. It is a large venue on Ramsay Street. Nice to see a new place in Haberfield!

1  Thank Mister_Bump
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Good pizza and good value with the unlimited deal. Nice ambience and fast service. Some menu items expensive. I can only comment on pizza which was nice but not outta this world. Given time it'd be nice if these guys can give the other locals a run for their money. With the all u can eat deal there, id say this place has the potential to really boom.

1  Thank AeroDDD