“Authentic Italian Food”

La Disfida
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Haberfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Authentic Italian Food”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The food here is superb, just don't do what we did and order too much. My wife and I visited without the kids and we overdid it. Pre dinner drink, entree, main and desert.

We were told to have a champagne cocktail, but it was disappointing, the house wine and wine selections although was very good.

The Entree's were very generous (we had Arancini 3 balls and mozzarella wrapped in prosciutto and oven baked) and even though I had the osso bucco special which was advertised as a starter the portion was very generous. Desert was excellent but once again the affagato and Tiramisu were large portions.

we finished with lemoncello which was imported from italy and excellent.

Service was superb and the atmosphere was almost as good as rome.

• Visited July 2013

Sydney
“Authentic”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Professional service; cozy atmosphere; authentic italian feel and aaaaammaaaazzziiinnnggg food. We ordered a pizza, pasta and salad & was extremely satisfied with all :)
I made a mistake when ordering and ordered the wrong pizza and only noticed when they brought it our table, the waitress was so good and just swapped it.
Great experience!! Would definitely go back again!

• Visited June 2013
“Outstanding Fare and Fun -- Always”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Oh m'gosh the food is good! La Disfida is busy with good service and wowsome food. Being there not only affords one an epicurean delight but also loads of fun. I have tried things here that I have never seen offered elsewhere -- even in Italy -- and every one was a delight to the palate! One might like to try the squash blossoms -- soooo good! Even finicky-eater children relish the taste of some of the unusual appetizers in addition to their pizzas. The environment is handsome and inviting. The owner man is congenial, welcoming, and helpful. After visiting this restaurant two years in a row, I am the person who submitted the requested that it be included in the TripAdvisor offerings. I'm glad it's listed so the traveling world can have the fun and food there. We shall return whenever we are within a hundred miles!

• Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Have been here many times. In Haberfield on the main street, this little restaurant always has really good pizzas and is worth a visit.

Visited June 2012
“Thank you La Disfida. I love you!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Finally I have found a high quality and wonderful local restaurant I love. What has taken me so long!

We had to queue outside for a table as bookings are only made on a Friday night for groups 5 and over.

We had many dishes on our table from the polenta and Gorgonzola chips, calamari and squid for an entree, lasagne, pizza and lamb rigatoni for mains.

All delicious is this bustling atmospheric restaurant!

• Visited May 2013