My wife and I stayed there in march and loved it , the only negative point and i mean small point is that the hotel is a little tired,although they were starting to improve it while we were there. The plus points were firstly the staff are very genuine and friendly and give good service. the staff in the lunes bar are excellent and always had time to talk and serve you with a smile. My favourite part of the hotel is by far the beach, beautiful golden sand and warm turquoise sea ,the views are amazing and you would be hard pushed to find a better location for the price anywhere in the world.the Italian and french al-a-carte restaurants are very good and we booked several times with ronald at the lunes reception all in all a very nice holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four -Star All Inclusive Resort with 464 rooms. Located beachfront in Playa Esmeralda, on the northern coast of Holguin province, where visitors will be amazed by the dazzling superposition of blues and greens from the sea, sky and costal shrubbery. This hotel complex is surrounded by extensive green areas and offers a wide variety of services and attractions. Recommended for families, weddings, honeymoons and tourist groups.Guest Rooms464 rooms: 308 Standard, 108 Standard Ocean View, 30 Standard Superior Ocean View, 6 Junior Suite, 4 Suite, 8 Family Suite Ocean ViewDining7 Restaurants (A la Carta, Buffet), 6 Bars ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sol Rio de Luna y Mares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Hotel Guardalavaca
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Resort
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Guardalavaca, Cuba - Holguin Province