went to SRLM in mid july, our 3rd time, wonderfull place , beautifull ocean view room!! what a treat to wake up whit such a view!!! stayed on Luna side block 6, very clean, thanks to our maid, food like usual (been to Cuba at least 20times) good grilled fish lots and lots of fresh veggies and fruits, nice icecream, very good breakfasts!! the beach is beautifull, some rocks on the left side, but otherwise very nice.The personell is wonderfull ,a big thanks to Lina, Lily, Niover at costumer service,simply the BEST!!!!our vacation was so amazing we are going back at the end of September (got a good price!!) so seeyou guys in a few weeks!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four -Star All Inclusive Resort with 464 rooms. Located beachfront in Playa Esmeralda, on the northern coast of Holguin province, where visitors will be amazed by the dazzling superposition of blues and greens from the sea, sky and costal shrubbery. This hotel complex is surrounded by extensive green areas and offers a wide variety of services and attractions. Recommended for families, weddings, honeymoons and tourist groups.Guest Rooms464 rooms: 308 Standard, 108 Standard Ocean View, 30 Standard Superior Ocean View, 6 Junior Suite, 4 Suite, 8 Family Suite Ocean ViewDining7 Restaurants (A la Carta, Buffet), 6 Bars ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sol Rio de Luna y Mares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Hotel Guardalavaca
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Resort
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Guardalavaca, Cuba - Holguin Province