After much debate we decided to stay hear for the second time. In 15years of travelling it is our first time returning to a resort! The reason: the amazing beach, fantastic snorkeling, great staff and great value for the price.
It was everything we remembered and more. They treated us like gold because we were returning guests. Even upgrading us to ocean view room!
If you are looking for a budget friendly place to go in the caribean...Cuba fits. The Sol Rio Luna y Mares is a great hotel with good food (especially for Cuba) and a truley spectacular beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four -Star All Inclusive Resort with 464 rooms. Located beachfront in Playa Esmeralda, on the northern coast of Holguin province, where visitors will be amazed by the dazzling superposition of blues and greens from the sea, sky and costal shrubbery. This hotel complex is surrounded by extensive green areas and offers a wide variety of services and attractions. Recommended for families, weddings, honeymoons and tourist groups.Guest Rooms464 rooms: 308 Standard, 108 Standard Ocean View, 30 Standard Superior Ocean View, 6 Junior Suite, 4 Suite, 8 Family Suite Ocean ViewDining7 Restaurants (A la Carta, Buffet), 6 Bars ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Prodigios Interactivos SA and Booking.com so you can book your Sol Rio de Luna y Mares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Hotel Guardalavaca
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Resort
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Guardalavaca, Cuba - Holguin Province