We had a lovely week here after a hectic tour in the mountain regions. We arrived early for our check in which was very quick and as our rooms weren't quite ready we put our cases in the left luggage area and had some cocktails. The rooms were clean and in a quiet postion near the beach, we had requested a 2 rooms together (as our daughter was with use) and this was done. On the second day when my husband went back to our room at lunchtime, there had been a water problem (causing an electrical fault) so we had to be moved, this was done effortlessly and they up graded us to a suite (they also moved our daughter, without being asked, to the room next door with an interconnecting door which was very thoughtful. The restaurant was kept clean and tidy and there was plenty of choice of food and the service was brilliant. We tried all the special restaurants and the Japanese was our favourite.
We stayed on the beach each day, there were plenty of sunbeds and canopies. We used the free kayaks and Pedlos, the ONLY staff on the resort that are unhelpful can be found here!!!
The best snorkelling is found to the right of the beach and the water is quite calm. We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel and the staff work hard to make your stay a good one. Dont forget your thermos mugs for your drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation, buffet meals, 3 a la carte restaurants and El Bohío resturant with charge, 7 bars, 24-hour snacks and lobby, unlimited drinks, Mini Club, pools, Jacuzzis, day/night entertainment, water/land sports with equipment and instruction, gym, air-conditioned rooms with bathroom, hair drier, telephone, safe, satellite TV, iron and ironing board, tea/coffee maker, mini fridge with welcome drinks, terrace or balcony. All Inclusive! Plus ($): internet, tours, hairdresser, massage, car rental and shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Gaviota Hotels, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Playa Costa Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Costa Verde Cuba
- Playa Costa Verde Rafael Freyre
- Playa Costa Verde Holguin
- Costa Playa Verde
- Hotel Playa Costa Verde Holguin Province, Cuba