“Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Oakley Hall Hotel Winchester Restaurant
Cuisines: British, French
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Our Head Chef Justin Mundy prides himself on using only the best local ingredients available to create a modern approach to his dishes leading to the Winchester restaurant being awarded two rosettes on its latest inspection.Naturally all dishes are prepared to order to ensure the utmost freshness.Whether enjoying a romantic dinner for two in the Winchester Restaurant, gathering with the family for a BBQ or just relaxing on the terrace for afternoon tea, Justin and his team will ensure your dining experience is ever more enjoyable for your every visit.
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Had a lovely evening here, it felt very special as the surroundings and interior are lovely. But more importantly the food was the best we've tasted and seen in a long time. The wine we choose was a local English white and it was very good. The staff were also very attentive and pleasant. We can't wait to go again.

• Visited September 2013

Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“superb food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

a fantastic high class restaurant. all the food was exquisite, and the service utterly attentive. I'd happily eat there over & over again.

Visited September 2013
Devon
“Gorgeous, well presented food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

The food was perfectly cooked with much attention to detail. It was erring on the side of quality not quantity which to my mind is much more appetising.
I disliked the flies that were constantly hovering around the table; I was surprised that the restaurant manager did not register this and try to eliminate them.

Visited August 2013
Newtownards, United Kingdom
“Special occasion diner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I hosted a special occasion diner here last week for 4 diners. From the moment we entered the hotel and until we left the staff made us feel special, especially our waiter Jennifer.
The food was better than I expected and truley 5 star, the chef is very good, as they say you taste first with your eyes, then two types of beef, cheek and fillet.
When I am in Basingstoke again I will be back.

• Visited July 2013
Reading, United Kingdom
“Afternoon cream tea.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

I was given a voucher for an afternoon cream tea at this beautiful hotel and I went with three friends and had a wonderful tea. I could highly recommend this experience for yourself or even to give this as a present. As the weather was so hot we sat in the library for tea and then sat out on the terrace to take in the lovely surrounding.

• Visited July 2013