“Great Addition to Bedford”
Review of Resto Urban Dining

Resto Urban Dining
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Resto Urban Dining has a comfortable atmosphere with fireplaces and excellent service. The food and service will keep everyone coming back for their favorites! Resto is a neighbourhood restaurant where staff will come to know their guests. With an excellent and fairly priced menu and wine list, Resto is sure to become a local favorite
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I love what the owners have done with the previous Cellar location. If you want to enjoy a meal in a casual fine dining setting in Bedford options are limited so I was really glad Resto Urban Dining opened. I've gone to Resto for casual meals with friends, for family events and for drinks after work and I've never been disappointed.

The service has always been excellent and if you were familiar with the Cellar, you'll recognize many of the friendly faces. The menu covers all the bases without being too large and you can tell when you take a bite of your food that it is prepared in house.

I always make a point of stopping here when I'm in Bedford, and I would recommend it to anyone in the area as a great place to dine.

3  Thank Sabian108

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Well known Restaurantor, Marlene Kinley, is back with her new brand of dining. Last evening my wife and I spent a great evening; friendly staff; not rushed; and amazing food. RESTO is new on the scene in Bedford, but over the coming months will afford those who visit a wonderful dining experience. RESTO is located between the two towers on the Bedford Highway, adjacent the Sackville River. During the summer months RESTO offers outside dining on their street level patio or roof patio. Those who know Marlene will be fully aware of her great ability in the food service industry. RESTO is a welcome 'bright light' to the so, so Bedford dining experience.

1  Thank Len-TG
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We did not know this lovely spot was sitting in Bedford, the service was excellent, Joshua was very knowledgeable about the menu and the wine selection. He gave us great selection, which where perfect for lunch. The food had great flavor, hot and vibrant on our plates. It made my birthday extra special to celebrate with my sister and find one of my new favorite restaurants.
Don't miss the newest hot spot in Bedford, possibly metro

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Tried the Irish Fare tonight. We had the steak and Guinness pie and the lamb braised in Guinness poutine. Both were delicious but the lamb poutine was outstanding, we returned the next night to have the lamb poutine again. Hope they put that on the menu more often.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We decided to check out Resto for our anniversary dinner out, as we hadn't been before. No reservations were required, as it was a Sunday night. The fireplaces were cozy and the atmosphere was comfortable overall. There were a few other patrons there that evening, but we were all seated far enough away from each other that intimate conversations were possible. I was disappointed not to see any Nova Scotia wines on the list, but was happy with the red I chose and there were a lot of options. The menu isn't huge, but there is a good selection. Prices are what I would call moderate. The sausage/chicken penne was amazing and the server said it had been recently added to the list. It, alone, was worth the visit. We weren't quite so impressed with the haddock. It just seemed a bit overpriced for the plate and wasn't anything to write home about. The dessert menu offered lots of options. Overall, a nice evening out. There is a resident ghost in the building (although not on the restaurant level) and the server was kind enough to tell us a bit about it when we asked.

1  Thank MsVickiG