“Best food I've eaten in a long time going out”
Review of Resto Urban Dining

Resto Urban Dining
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Resto Urban Dining has a comfortable atmosphere with fireplaces and excellent service. The food and service will keep everyone coming back for their favorites! Resto is a neighbourhood restaurant where staff will come to know their guests. With an excellent and fairly priced menu and wine list, Resto is sure to become a local favorite
Bedford, Canada
“Best food I've eaten in a long time going out”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The decor is nice, the staff are amazing and Marlene is off the wall. Zander was our server, he was so catering and you could tell he genuinely loves his job. The food is to die for and I eat out daily. It has been awhile since I found a place I enjoy so immensely. Very fresh and fair portions.
Welcome to Bedford!!

• Visited December 2013

Bedford, Canada
“Resto is the best in Bedford”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I can't believe anyone would say that Resto is not just as inviting if not more inviting than the old Cellar. The atmosphere is even better! They have new fire places and candles lit all around the rooms. It is absolutely beautiful and more than comfortable. The staff always goes above and beyond and the food is just as good or better. My husband and I frequented the old Cellar and we were very dissappointed when they closed. We are so excited that Marlene decided to open Resto. She did such a great job in creating a fresh new cozy atmosphere with lots of food choices. We couldn't be happier. I don't think I will ever cook at home again.

• Visited December 2013
Newton, Massachusetts
“Great find right on Bedford Highway”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was fortunate to come across Resto when I was locked out of my accommodation up the road in Halifax. All the staff and in particular Gigi, were friendly and attentive. The decor is modern and warm. The food is fabulous. I had the Blackened Scallop with sweet potato puree, a beautifully presented dish cooked to perfection. Next, at Gigi's suggestion, I had the Garlic Shrimp Florentine, the puff pastry was lovely with the fresh spinach and garlic cream sauce, the shrimp were excellent.
For dessert I had the Lemon Curd, served in a Martini glass over a delicious raspberry coulis.
The dry Tanqueray martini, with a twist, was quite fine too.
I only wish I had come across this gem a few days earlier so that I could have tried more things on their menu.

halifax, nova scotia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent meals”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Four of got together for a birthday lunch today at Resto Urban Dining. None of us had been here before and were convinced to come here because of Groupon. The four meals and service were excellent and we will be back here again.

1 Thank yvonmadore
Lower Sackville, Canada
“Better than The Cellar”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

What more can I say - GREAT food - GREAT service - GREAT staff. Was a big fan of the old Cellar Restaurant, however I think Resto is even better. Congratulations to Marlene and her staff.