“A healthy lunch after a hiking”
Review of Soup Herbe - CLOSED

Soup Herbe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Been there a few time after a hiking....food is vegetarian...and very very good.....the staff very nice too.try the berry crumble for a treat...

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great little restaurant, with a very creative menu. I have tried a number of dishes and have not been disappointed. Great and pleasant service. You will not leave hungry. The desserts are really something to experience, huge and tasty. My personal favourite main course is their chilli, very good and not too hot. I would recommend this place to anyone who enjoys good food.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Loved it!!! Althought I am not vegetarian, I fully enjoed the food there:) Great pizza, lovely appetizers. Would definitely go back, thanks!

1  Thank Beachbommm
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We had a fantastic lunch at Cafe Soup 'Herbe; the food was awesome!

My husband had the cream of beet soup which was delicious, he also had the Country Pot Pie, out of this world, real comfort food.

I had the lentil soup and Jakarta Wrap which was excellent.

My 5 year old son had the grill cheese which I will say, they were not skimpy with the cheese....it would satisfy any adult!

I was disappointed with their service; the food came at a good pace, but after that, the waitress didn't come back to see how we were doing and then we waited forever for my son's ice cream and the bill. They were busy, I will say that, but that's no excuse.

Overall, a great experience, we will be going back for sure!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I came here a few years ago and found it was a nice little soup and sandwich place. I took my visiting father back a week ago and found it really overpriced (skyrocketed compared to before) for very mediocre food. I definitely won't go back