“Great pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

I was bit worried, because we ate in other restaurant and i ordered pizza but it was very thick and had no taste but here was delicious very thin and tasty. Nice staff and nice look of the restaurant.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Only 5 mins away from our hotel, we ate here a number of times. Their pasta was piping and fresh and Deliziare Pizza is a thin crust, deliciously made as you watch him spin the dough. Big enough for 2 as well. They also do a take out, pop to the bar next door after ordering, have a beer, collect and back to your balcony if you don't fancy going out!

1  Thank afarce
Reviewed August 18, 2014

This place sells amazing pizza! I've just got back from Kefalos, Kos and i'll definitely miss eating here. I went back everyday for either breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert. The staff are helpful and very polite and friendly. Also, the portions are good. I ordered a chocolate and banana crepe and it was huge. The same can be said about the huge waffle I ordered (I couldn't manage more than half). If you're a mushroom lover, try the garlic mushrooms or mushrooms on the grill! My favourite pizza was the greek pizza. It was the first one I tried and you can not get the taste anywhere else! If you love pizza, you'll love Deliziare!!! Definitely give it a go if you're in Kefalos!

3  Thank dipzloi
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We ate here on the last night before we came home just for something simple. The pizzas were huge and yummy. They were lovely stonebaked bases cooked to perfection. I had the creme based one and the others had tomato. The toppings were fresh and plentiful. The staff were great. I would definitely recommend it.

2  Thank Paula W
Reviewed August 5, 2014

A must visit, great value for money pizza place...with the most friendliest staff ever...you won't be dissapointed at all

2  Thank Debs N