“not great”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We must have been the unlucky ones. Having heard many good reports we went for an evening meal, the welcome was lovely the location was very nice the food was acceptable but not great. The price was very reasonable, however my Husband and myself were very ill through the night, it might have had nothing to do with the restaurant food but we didn't risk a return visit. In many years of travelling to Greece we have never been ill before. Looking at the other reviews you need to make your own mind up. I am sure I won't return.

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We went to this little diamond restaurant 3 times for our evening out. What can I say. The food was delightful and cooked to perfection and I have nothing but good things ti say about this fantastic restaurant its the best in Kefalos. The waitress was lovely too and even though busy always had time to talk to you. Definitely a 10/10.

1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We enjoyed a good meal at this restaurant and would have gone back had we not found other restaurants we liked better

1  Thank OssettMandJ
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Souvlaki at lunch was a meal in itself, it came with salad and tzatziki. Also the Baklava and ice cream are to die for.
I didn't eat here for the evening meal unfortunately, I would have loved to though as the food was extremely good.

1  Thank Kangashaz
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Nice little taverna overlooking the beach, family run - Grandma and grandson did a bit of impromptu Greek dancing at the end of the night. Lovely Hummus (hard to find) but tiny pitta bread, nice fava bean purée, chickpea fritters were tasty but a bit hard, Greek salad was ok but the tomatoes were quite a bit under ripe. . House red wine was rough. Average overall.

2  Thank Karen C