“One of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hippocrates

Hippocrates
Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Kefalos
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London
“One of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

For the first time ever on a week's holiday, I ate three times at the same restaurant. This place is superb. The food is simply excellent, the quantity is as good as the quality - we had a free Greek salad each time and a free pudding which was an amazing sponge and honey (or treacle) cake with ice cream, The main courses were HUGE We had a variety of dishes over the three nights - fish, beef, chicken, pasta so sampled a good selection of what is on offer.

It doesn't have a pretty sea view but among the large number of excellent restaurants in Kefalos, this really stands out. I can't recommend it highly enough.

3 Thank LizWLondon

• Polish first
Kingsteignton
“Lovely food - great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We ate here twice on our holiday.
Both meals were fantastic quality, large portions & very good value for money.
Both times we were given a free greek salad as a starter, then we had our meal and then we were given a free portion of amazing cake topped with icecream.
I would seriously recommed eating here.

“heyy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

The food is delicious .. the prices are cheap and the honey cake is temptation :)) Nikki and all the family are so friendly and look after you so well.
You have to try the Hippocrates, you will not be dissapointed.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank dionusia
Clevedon, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended authentic cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

After the good reviews I had to give this place a go and it was so good I came back the following night.Served by a lovely friendly (Canadian?) waitress, I ordered the Chicken Bacon Souvlaki and a bottle of wine, we were then served, for free, a delicious fresh Greek salad and bread.The main meal was delicious, chicken wrapped in tasty Bacon, with tzachiki, chips, rice...so filling! Then to finish you off they throw in a free pudding to share, I swear if I'd eaten here first night I would be going home looking like the Michelin man.

1 Thank georgevader
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Very nice looking restaurant, with delicious food. Portions are huge and can be altered to suit tastes/allergies. The feta cheese saganaki is to die for, luckily enough was recommended to me by someone i met,shame was on my last night otherwise would have had each night!! Will def be coming back when visit kefalos again.

Visited June 2013