All reviews kefalos bay iced coffee local hire these apartments hire car on arrival the ground floor greek islands lionel costas hosts kos constantine pool holiday greece sunbeds
Reviewed August 22, 2018

I had high hopes as I have not before stayed in a place which has full reviews on trip advisor, booking.com and Google. I was not disappointed. These apartments feel exclusive and peaceful - elevated above the beach with breath taking views, beautiful grounds, fab pool, super clean. Konstantinos is a great host - only thing is you REALLY need a hire car (which of course can Konstantinos can sort for you).

Room tip: All rooms are good. I enjoyed a room at the upper level but the lower rooms also looked great.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Kefalosbay, Propriétaire at Kefalosbay Residence, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Dear Jane,
thanks for your comments.
i am happy to meet you and i hope to see you a next time.
I will take your comments for pout in my web site perso and i will send you email.
Warms Regards to all familly.
Konstantinos

Reviewed May 10, 2018

We've had a very nice holiday. The location is perfect and with an outstanding view. The hosts (Costas and Lionel) are very nice and friendly. The apartments are spotless and complete. The pool is also very nice. Its looks like it has a "beach". It is very clean and has from the water also a very nice view.

The location is only 20 minutes from the airport. Nearby there are restaurants, bakery, supermarket etc. The weather was also perfect. Sunny, 24-29 degrees :)

We would certainly come back!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Kefalosbay, Propriétaire at Kefalosbay Residence, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

i will take this comments for pout in my website perso in the page guestbook
I will send you mail.
We are happy to meet you and look forward to seeing you again soon at Kefalosbay Residence.
Warm Regards
Costas and Lionel

Reviewed October 30, 2017

I'll keep this short and sweet! From the moment we arrived at Kefalos Bay Residence, we were instantly greeted by Costas and Lionel with a morning coffee. They gave us lots of great information for our 10 day stay on the island (things like: best beaches, restaurants, supermarkets and touristy things). The flat's are well maintained and spotless. The grounds are very well manicured and the pool is amazing. We would not hesitate to recommend this place. The Island of Kos has plenty of things to do and some amazing beaches to sit and enjoy the ocean waves with a good book. Booking the stay with Costas was easy and we exchanged many emails as my wife and I had lots of questions before booking. 10 out of 10 and 5*.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kefalosbay, Propriétaire at Kefalosbay Residence, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear friends.
thank you for your comments at tripadvisor we will pout in our website in the page guestbook.
We again we are very happy to have met you and we hope to see you a next time.
Best Regards
Costas and Lionel

Reviewed October 4, 2017

My wife and I have had holidays in 12 different Greek Islands and we do not normally return to the same one. However, having thoroughly enjoyed our time in Kefalos Bay Residence in 2013, the lure of returning was too much to resist! The four lovely apartments are in a stunning, quiet and peaceful location with magnificent views over the harbour below and the neighbouring volcanic Island of Nissyros. The upstairs apartments each have two balconies whilst the ground floor ones have two patio areas so it is easy to follow the sun or otherwise find shade. The apartments are scrupulously clean, well equipped and had everything we needed. The swimming pool is superb with numerous sun beds whilst the surrounding gardens are immaculate and well maintained. The owners, Costas & Lionel who live in their own house on the same site, are very attentive and nothing is too much trouble - we were brought iced coffee whilst sitting outside our apartment and were invited into their house on arrival and on the day before departure for coffee and cake. A hire car is recommended and Costa has an arrangement with a local hire company and negotiates a very good price for a car which is picked up and dropped at the airport. Oh and of course the weather was hot and sunny every day! Highly recommended apartments and we will definitely be going back for a third time.

Room tip: Upstairs apartments have great views but all four are excellent!
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank harryturner99
Kefalosbay, Propriétaire at Kefalosbay Residence, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear friends,
Thank you for all!!! and for your comments.
We are very happy to have seen you again this year.
Keep in touch with emails.
Tomorrow we will post your comments on our website Kefalosbay Residence, on the guestbook page and we will send you the link.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

We were there for 1 week with a friend. What can I say....I have another home and another friend in Greece...in real Greece!

Top choice in Kefalos area.

You have everything close to you, beaches, restaurants, supermarkets and a nice wind all the day.

The flat has everything inside more than you can image.

Personally I did not use a.c 1 time, so it's the best.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Kefalosbay, Propriétaire at Kefalosbay Residence, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Paolo,
thanks for your comments, i will pout again in my personal website and i will send you email.
Thanks again and i hope to see you a next time
Konstantinos