All reviews deluxe pool beach pool ouzo restaurant deluxe area special mention dinner on the beach special thanks every member of staff private garden seasons restaurant free mini lobby bar deluxe collection provence restaurant white party sani resort next year
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I don’t leave many reviews, as just never seem to have the time & then forget. But made the time for this one. Having been recommended by friends to try the ikos in Corfu, at which I stayed at last year. And having loved the service and friendliness of all the staff (Irini being my favourite) and the quality of all aspects of the hotel, I decided to try the ikos (Aria) in Kos.
Well it is just as amazing, and the staff are like no other I have experienced in any other hotel ( and I have stayed at amazing 5* hotels all over the world). The hotel is immaculate, from the pathways, inside & outside toilets, bins, gardens, there are staff constantly working to keep everywhere spotless. There wasn’t a single member of staff, that didn’t light up with a smile when guests walked past them ( faces must ache at the end of their shifts ) The pool staff are eager to please throughout the day ( Vasiliki, at the deluxe pool, Pisti at the adult pool were always making sure we had water and ). Ria, Stamatis & Eleana at reception dealt with any requests so professionally and again with happy smiling faces. The hotel complex is quite big with lots of pathways leading to restaurants, pools, beach and different rooms, but there are buggies on hand to take you anywhere you want. I have to give a big shoutout to Dimitris He drove us all round the hotel, from our room to restaurants to reception quite a few times, is a funny, helpful and good at Greek lessons. ( haven’t retained anything he taught me ☹️) But my most favourite person at the hotel and whom made our stay one of the most memorable experiences, is Panos Progios the front office manager. Along with his colleague Antonia, he went far and beyond to treat us like VIPs. Thank you Panos. I could go on & on with positive comments regarding this hotel, but I won’t, as it’s nice for whoever reads this review and decides to try stay, to have some nice surprises.

2  Thank Quest542772
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved our family holiday at the Aria. Food, wine, accommodation and kids club all five star. There is no better all inclusive hotel group.
The manager of the hotel, Effie, is also wonderfully attentive.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have just returned from a wonderful stay at the Ikos Aria. We had previously been to the Ikos Oceania and were once again highly impressed. From the moment you arrive until the day you leave, the experience is hard to fault. The staff are brilliant, service superb and the food consistently of the highest quality. All this in a beautifully designed hotel with fantastic facilities and great location. Be aware however, that the hotel is in a secluded spot so bear this in mind if you like to 'stroll out' or have other bars and restaurants on your doorstep. It didn't bother us though and we really enjoyed the tranquil setting and with the hotel being top end all inclusive we didn't feel that we were missing out.
That said, we did take advantage of the complementary Mini One (you only pay for the petrol you use) to explore other parts of Kos. This is a great initiative and the cars are brilliant (automatic with Sat Nav provided), perfect for driving around the island.
It is genuinely difficult to single out individual members of staff as they are all, without exception, so friendly, helpful and efficient. However, we would highlight Adrian who looked after us on the beach and in the theatre, for being so attentive and personable.
I note that many of those posting reviews have plans to return to an Ikos resort in the future and we are no exception. Ikos certainly seem to have come up with a winning formula and have set new standards when it comes to all inclusive resorts.

1  Thank Terry F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Ikos Aria is truly amazing with great food, location and staff.

We LOVE all Ikos hotels and had a great time at Ikos Aria. For us all the staff at the family pool bar were great, especially Armando, Aghis and Igli - thank you for making our holiday extra special.

All of the restaurants were great, our favourite was Seasons.

It was great you could get a bike for the day and cycle round the resort - it was great for kids trikes.

The Ikos transfer was exceptional and both the driver and the lady at the airport were very good and helpful.

We would highly reccomend all Ikos hotels and we will be going back.

1  Thank kat_66_2000_2000
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a very special holiday for us .

I was apprehensive at spending so much , nervous too , as all the reviews were so good. Could it really be so fantastic...

Our welcome from Eleana put us at ease and on waking the first morning looking out at the view , couldn’t wait to explore .

We very quickly got into the atmosphere of the resort and embraced all it had to offer.

Our days spent at the beach were sublime and the attention from Dimitros was excellent. He remembered our favourite drinks and served us lunch at our lounger which was a real treat.

Many thanks to Eleana who helped me get an appointment with the doctor and organised my prescription when I was stung by a bee.

And for her attention in booking restaurants for dinner . She is such an asset to the team on reception.

All the reviews mention frontline staff but much praise should be made of the all the staff behind the scenes who work tirelessly to provide the guests with wonderful food , immaculate surroundings and attention to detail .

We have recommended this hotel to our travel agent and hope many of her clients experience the Aria and enjoy it as much as we did .

We were so spoilt for 10 days and hope to return next year.

Efcharisto