“Perfect view, excellent hotel”

Limeni Village Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Areopoli
Reviewed March 14, 2011

We stayed for 2 nights on a three-day excursion with friends. The hotel is in a great location & the view is breath-taking. The rooms where very clean & groomed, cosy & the view from the balcony was irresistible. The only negative I can mention was the relatively poor breakfast concerning the high price.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 9, 2011

Our stay at Limeni Village was wonderful! The view is unforgettable. It is a really quiet place, which is a pro but also a con. If you come here for complete relaxation, you are on the right spot. In the area there is not so much to do. You can drive around and explore the area. But the nearest "big" city is almost 30-40 minutes drive. Also there are no restaurants in the neighborhood. There is one fish restaurant which you can go to by foot. It is a fish restaurant (and quit expensive). We ate there ones, we found the owners not so friendly. But we did saw a sea turtle! In the hotel they are very friendly, a good breakfast and neat rooms. We had also a large balcony, to enjoy the sunset.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LoJoAntwerp
Reviewed August 27, 2010

Limeni village is built above Limeni and has fantastic views of the bay and Limeni. Each room has a balcony with unbelievable view. The breakfast/coffee/bar areas have also excellent views and are a one of the best places to enjoy the view even if you are not a guest.

The staff is professional and efficient.

Our room was clean but the need for refurbishment is apparent: old furniture, noisy air-condition, old TV with no reception. But this doesn't matter as you will spend all of your time sitting on the best balcony of the Mediterranean!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2010

been there twice, beautiful view, nice clean rooms, our room had a fantastic view and a big balcony. Still remember the ''tiganites'' they served at breakfast! Nice swimming pool (not so big but with great view). There is no sandy beach near the hotel, but the sea water in Limeni (the village where the hotel is), is green/blue crystal clear, nice for anyone who likes to dive -I don't / stayed at the pool. Also in the village there is one of the most famous fish taverns in Greece! We had a relaxed and memorable stay, we want to go back soon.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AlexCarrot
Reviewed May 16, 2010

Me and my partner stayed in Limeni Village at the beginning of May, which means that the hotel was NOT fully booked and didn't have to address the needs of many people.
POSITIVE: 1. Spectacular view, 2. clean rooms and other facilities, 3. marvellous cooking, 4. nice breakfast, 5. friendly and eager stuff which-- at least for this time of year --consists mainly from members of the owners' family.
NEGATIVE: Not very spacey and sunny rooms.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2009

this hotel is one of my favorites all over greece.it is amazing.its like a village!its huge!!!the hospitallity is excellent!well done!!!i would love to stay there again!

Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2009

It was our one year anniversary and my husband booked this hotel because we had had coffee there before and had loved the view. Everything was going on smoothly despite small problems , no service near the pool, no room service during the afternoon, ( they made us a toast , as a favour , which my husband went upastairs to collect. ) . We were happy to be there so we wouldn' t have paid attention to the above , if at night I wasn't awaken by a horrible bite on my foot!! It was two thirty a.m and my foot was swollen and hurt. My husband thought I was exaggerating until he saw something move behind the furniture!!!I it was something like a centiped, which we later on discovered on the internet. My husband killed it and i thought that ok, now we can sleep,
but spoke too soon , because near the side table there were 2 more!! We tried to kill them but they run quickly and hid under the matress of our bed!!! They probably had a nest under the matress. Needless to say we left right away and I was rushed to a doctor for a shot. we took the bug to the manager and he said he had never had any complaints before. Maybe it was just us , but I would never dream of sleeping on a matrsses with at least a handful of bugs underneath..! The doctor said that those bugs sting hard, like bees and can cause problems , especially if you are allergic. He warned me about symptoms resembling the flu for the next days , which I actually had. We didn't stay around for breakfast so I cannot tell you about it.
The location is great , but you can enjoy it during coffee our dinner. Unless they disinfect the place , Iwouldn;t recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ladida1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Areopoli
Petra & Fos Boutique Hotel & Spa
#2 of 3 in Limeni
Kyrimai Hotel
Kyrimai Hotel
#1 of 2 in Gerolimenas

Been to Limeni Village Hotel? Share your experiences!