TripAdvisor
Aigio
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews nice location excellent stay meat cocktails wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2019

Great resort with amazing variety for breakfast. Located right at the beach with beautiful sunset. Rooms are spacious and clean. Super nice people working at reception desk. I did happen to forget my pyjama in the room which happened to be last present from my deceased grandma and the communication with hotel was quick and pyjama shipped. Really appreciate how service oriented this resort is. I would definitely recommend it !

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, the stuff is really kind to the customers, the food is delicious even though they are cooking for many people and of course the view is majestic. I strongly recommend it!! I am coming again!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosy A
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Hotel with green territory and very helpful staff. It's oriented to French tourists so all menus are in Greek and french languages and animation team also presents on these two languages.
Kids club was closed and not much things to do for small kids but the menu is good with rich variety of sea food, meat, vegs and friuts. I would suggest this hotel to couples and solo tourists for calm recreation rather then to families with kids

Room tip: All rooms facing the sea. Upper floors are more quite and no insects
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2018

This hotel was so horrible, I suggest skipping it. The rooms are disgraceful, the staff is incredibly rude and distressed my friends. It was the single worst hotel experience ever.
The food repetitive and mundane, the water jelly fish and sea urchins.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place for families. “Family room” had one big bed (not sure if Queen or King) and a set of bunk beds. Regular room had nice big bed with small console table and chair. Nice and friendly staff. Great breakfast buffet (western style and European style also). WiFi only in lobby. FYI - hall windows left open, so if you want to keep mosquitoes out of your room at night, put a towel to stop the gap from the door to the floor.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Elena M, Responsable relations publiques at Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Hi Jennie,

Thank you so much for your nice words. We are very happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. The satisfaction of our guests is our first priority. We hope to see you again some other time in the near future!!!

Regards,