See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Peaceful and quiet with a stunning view on the Poppi village with its castle. Visited the fattoria for the 4th time. Large appts, nice pool and warm hospitality by the owners. In the middle of the casentino region, Arezzo and Florence 1 to 1 1/2 hours drive.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
belvedere95, Collaboratore at Fattoria di Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear ,

Reviewed August 10, 2016

We spent 10 days in the Fattoria, in August 2016. The landlord Giorgio is a very friendly person who speaks good English. We felt at ease from the very first moment we arrived. The place is quiet and the appartments are well accomodated and spacious. Nice swimming pool and jacuzzi with a great view over the valley. We'll be back!

Room tip: All appartments seemed to be equivalent
Date of stay: August 2016

Dear ,

Reviewed July 26, 2016

My family and I was a quest at Giorgio's fantastic house and stayed there for 14 days and I must say that we felt extremly welcome from the first moment.

We enjoyed the greate hospitality from Giorgio as his mother in law. The service was very good and allways kind.

This is a very peacefull place and a greate place to relaxe and enjoy life with your family.

The kids enjoyed the big pool and my wife and I enjoyed the fantastic view over the hills and Poppi castle.

This is really a place to visit and my whole family agreed to come back next year.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jens I
belvedere95, collaboratore at Fattoria di Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Jens,

Reviewed February 18, 2016

We stayed here with our two children aged 7 and 9 for one week. It was a nice week in a comfortable and fabulous environment. The land lord was a very nice man and always willing to help you with tips of the region! The only tip we can give is to look for the apartments with a terrace at the apartment itself. Some have it, some have not. The once who have it are also nicer as they have a fabulous view over the valley.

Room tip: See comment in general. Terrace and vie are nicer at only one side of the building. (Towards the valley)
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
belvedere95, Direttore at Fattoria di Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2016

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again in our Fattoria di Belvedere.
Best wishes,

Reviewed February 6, 2012

My family and I visited Belvedere on December 2011 and we will come here again..The place is very nice at the same way of the people. We visited Arezzo and Florence (a wonderful city) and we spent a very relaxing holiday. If you want enjoy the nature and spend an amazing week with your family belvedere is the right choice.

Date of stay: December 2011