New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Great apartments just by a beautiful town” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of B&B I Cappuccini

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lucignano
B&B I Cappuccini
Ranked #4 of 10 Lucignano B&B and Inns
“Great apartments just by a beautiful town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2010

Our apartment at I Cappuccini was fantastic - huge rooms, nicely done up with all the facilities we needed. I think we had one of the cheaper apartments, so assume the others are even more impressive. Our reception was very friendly and helpful (and patient with my rusty Italian) and we very much enjoyed our stay.

The only minor quibble was that there was quite a bit of external noise the first night, so it took a while to get to sleep. However, the following night we shut one of the doors and the noise level dropped enormously. The bedroom was big enough that it didn't feel airless, even in August.

The location is fantastic - right next to one of the main gates into the beautiful walled town of Lucignano. I didn't know Lucignano before, but it's well worth a visit. The historic centre is a very 'complete' small hill town. The food there was excellent - even by the region's very high standards - and I'd particularly reccommend Il Guccino, where we had a memorable meal.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple