“Clean, comfortable apartment in a good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of B&B I Cappuccini

B&B I Cappuccini
Ranked #4 of 10 Lucignano B&B and Inns
British Columbia, Canada
“Clean, comfortable apartment in a good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2011

Large apartment with a very well stocked kitchen (even pasta) and a big dining table. Nice patio outside in the yard with a couple of chairs and a table. We had a bit of a language barrier but the owner certainly did everything to make us feel welcome and made sure we had everything we needed. It's a short walk to the gate into Lucignano which is an interesting old town with minimal commercialization and some great restaurants. It's also a good base for exploring other parts of Tuscany. The only negative is the breakfast which consisted of pre-packaged toast, buns, etc.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Solo
  • Polish first
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2010

Our apartment at I Cappuccini was fantastic - huge rooms, nicely done up with all the facilities we needed. I think we had one of the cheaper apartments, so assume the others are even more impressive. Our reception was very friendly and helpful (and patient with my rusty Italian) and we very much enjoyed our stay.

The only minor quibble was that there was quite a bit of external noise the first night, so it took a while to get to sleep. However, the following night we shut one of the doors and the noise level dropped enormously. The bedroom was big enough that it didn't feel airless, even in August.

The location is fantastic - right next to one of the main gates into the beautiful walled town of Lucignano. I didn't know Lucignano before, but it's well worth a visit. The historic centre is a very 'complete' small hill town. The food there was excellent - even by the region's very high standards - and I'd particularly reccommend Il Guccino, where we had a memorable meal.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Lucignano hotels
I Girasoli
Calcione Castle and Country
Il Cassero
Il Cassero
#9 of 9 in Lucignano

Been to B&B I Cappuccini? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about B&B I Cappuccini

Property: B&B I Cappuccini
Address: Via Giuseppe Rigutini 1, 52046 Lucignano, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Arezzo > Lucignano
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 10 B&Bs / Inns in Lucignano
B&B I Cappuccini situated in the heart of Tuscany, just 300m from the town center in a villa with garden. The spacious rooms with private bathroom and kitchen are newly equipped. Breakfast and linen and towels are included. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your B&B I Cappuccini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.