“Good food, pleasant staff”
Review of Lanark Landing

Lanark Landing
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Lanark
Middleville, Ontario
“Good food, pleasant staff”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I find the Landing a great, small town restaurant. The food is always good- turkey sandwiches are made from a roasted turkey, not from sodium filled cold meats;if you're gluten-free as I am, the staff goes out of their way with suggestions; the prices are fair; and the steak special is very good. It's not fancy that's true, but it's homey. The big concern I have is with the acoustics. It's very hard to hear each other if the place is full. I wonder if it's possible to put up acoustic tile or find some other way to deaden the noise? Also, there's a way in for wheelchairs. The staff are pleasant and the cook is great.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jane B

Toronto
“good wholesome home cooking near to the excellent Clyde Hall B & B”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Good food and a very helpful, delightful waitress. Simple restaurant but my beef stir fry was the best I have ever had and the Seafood dinner was enjoyed thoroughly by my husband. No tablecloths, not fancy but worth a visit.

Visited August 2012