“Good and consistent”

Got a photo?
Add it.
House Of Fong Restaurant
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Our take out Chinese place of choice in CP. Friendly service. General Tsao chicken not the greatest. But overall quality pretty good and consistent.

1  Thank WLKSR
There are newer reviews for House Of Fong Restaurant

Reviewed January 6, 2013

There are 2 Chinese restaurants in CP and we have yet to try out the other however, House of Fong has been our regular take-out chinese place for over a year now.

Food is always ready within 20 minutes and is always consistent and delicious. We usually always order chicken fried rice, egg rolls, sweet and sour chicken balls and chicken chow mein. We really enjoy all of it every time.

Staff is friendly every time. Very reasonably priced for Chinese ... my husband and I will continue to order-out from them! (The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because there is a Chinese place in another town that I would go to instead if I lived closer)

Reviewed March 20, 2012

I love their fried Wong Tong and their Chinese Greens. Great and friendly service.

Reviewed May 12, 2010

This place is great. Very good food at reasonable prices. Our take out order was ready in 20 minutes. The food was hot and tasty.