“What they say about 'when the going gets tough' ....”
Review of Slackoni's Fine Italian Cuisine - CLOSED

Slackoni's Fine Italian Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Not an issue for us - the food and service were exceptional. Our neighbouring table though had an issue, and the manager was attentive and resourceful in resolving the dispute - very impressive. The view is special - the river and falls just yards away.

1  Thank Steve W

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Enjoyed a Slackoni salad at a luncheon put on by a colleague, April 2014. Delicious. The view of the falls on Mississippi River, right outside the window, gorgeous.

2  Thank lindapond
Reviewed April 12, 2014

A good friend of mine and I were in a grocery store in Carleton Place where we were wondering what a vegetable in the produce would be used for. The manager of Slackoni's heard us and explained what it was. We thanked him and chatted for a short time. He told us he was from Slackoni's. We decided to drive over to see where it was and ended up having our lunch there. It was delightful! Food, service, decor and view of the river all contributed to a very enjoyable lunch. A lovely surprise which all began with the manager assisting us in the grocery store!

1  Thank 101FoodieExplorer
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My wife and I had a lovely meal this past saturday.
The food was high-end and tasted fabulous and the decor was tasteful and new. I loved the view of the river.
The server was a little too loud, but he was quick and moved fast.

We will be back.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

OMG! It is huge portion of 11 layers of happiness I loved every bite, I had to take some home I could not finish it all.I bet the patio is awesome in the summer as it over looks the Mississippi River Falls.