“Treetops”

Treetops Dining Room
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Buckhorn
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Recent Seniors 5-day Package (room and breakfast) with dinner extra. Licensed.
Breakfasts were country style - french toast with maple syrup, eggs any style with bacon or sausages. My favourite was Eggs Benedict. Bottomless cup of good coffee. Sideboard of sliced fruit, muffins, croissants. Good service.
Chef Michael prepared everything on dinner menu. Warm sliced white bread, choice of soup or salad, several entrees (pork tenderloin, lamb chops, chicken, fish, one pasta dish). Several vegetables and choice of potato or rice/grain. Sauces with meat entrees were most interesting. All desserts made by Michael and artistically plated. He came around more than once during dinner to see how we liked his preparations and to answer any questions.
I was able to take my dessert back to my room if I felt too full to eat it in the dining room.
The sunset over the lake while we were eating was magnificent.
I look forward to returning to this delightful establishment.

4  Thank Wendy469