“Top Class Service.”

Flanagans Pub
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Claremorris
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated in Brickens on the N60, exactly halfway between the towns of Claremorris & Ballyhaunis
Ballinlough, Ireland
“Top Class Service.”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Have eaten in Flanagan's Bar & Restaurant on several family occasions & it never disappoints.
Celebrated both my 30th Birthday & a Family Christening at this lovely establishment.
From the moment of arrival our every need is always taken care of. The staff are excellent & always find them very helpful. The food was delicious & portions very generous. Well done & thanks to both Caroline & Luke for looking after us. I look forward to the next occasion that gives me an excuse to take the Family out to eat at Flanagans.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Keith H

Claremorris, Ireland
“Great food for young and old”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Flanagans in Claremorris is not that far from me and any time I go back I ask myself why I don't go back more often as the food and service is excellent.

I have 3 young kids and sometimes restaurants are difficult. Never have this problem in Flanagans, they get colours\drawings to keep them quiet while awaiting food, kids menu is great and they finish up with a delicious desert.

Have tried a number of dishes here, from the traditional turkey and ham to some lovely fish dishes. Never was let down by anything and I get the same feedback from my wife. Chef is always trying new things and this is great, so many restaurants just go with the same menu for ages.

If there was one thing to watch out for it would be going from the car park to restaurant with small kids. It is very close to a road so you just need to watch them closely.

• Visited June 2014
5 Thank DarraghDelaney
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent food in a lovely environment”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Have eaten at Flanagans many times and I always enjoy it. The steak is always good and there's usually a good range of specials on offer. This year they've introduced a summer tapas menu which is full of great options. I like their range of craft beers too. The staff are friendly and there's always a welcoming atmosphere there.

• Visited July 2014
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Went to flanagans last weekend, the food was amazing, I had the lamb, which I thought was beautiful and tender, my wife had the fish which was presented lovely, the staff were really friendly and the homemade desserts were delicious, ill be back to try their new tapas menu which I hear great things about

2 Thank Kieran L
Trim
“Delightful evening”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

In Flanagan's last night for the Tapas, they were really fabulous. We have been here many times and the food and service are always second to none, this was our first time trying the tapas menu, I love how innovative these guys are. Thanks and well be back again on Sunday.

• Visited July 2014