“Fantastic food and service”
Review of The Lough Inn

The Lough Inn
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Claremorris
Cuisines: Irish, Healthy, Gastropub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a family gastropub in the village of partry on the castlebar ,ballinrobe road .we are open for food from 12.30 to 9 pm wed to Sunday from October to May and mon to Sunday illlkklll
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We ate here on friday 6th july 2012 on the recommendations of tripadvisor reviews It waa absolutely brilliant food was superbe and the atmosphere was very friendly and certainly family-friendly.
However we almost didn't go as the address lists the pub as Claremorris county Mayo which was too far away from our accommodation (we stayed in Ballinrobe). In-fact the pub is about a five minute drive from Ballinrobe on the N84 (Westport Rd.)
So if you are in the area dont pass up the opportunity to sample the experience

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Eaten here many times. I should have reviewed it long ago. Stop here before you get to Castlebar because there is nothing in Castlebar to beat this place! Brought my sisters here when they were visiting from Dublin and we have to travel a long way whenever they come, cos nowhere else will do but here. Once sampled, this place has to be on your list of favourites. There is nothing to beat their DEEP FRIED BRIE!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Lovely place to eat. Especially in winter in front of their wonderful open fire!! Highly recommend to all!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

I would recommend the food and service in The Lough Inn just outside Partry on the castlebar/ballinrobe road. I have visit this place many times and on each occasion I am very happy with the service I receive. Ther are very friendly and helpful and caters to orders without difficutly. They have a great selection of food on the menu, which will suit everone's taste. It is a family run restaurant,, which will suit people with young kids and easy access for older people. It is very reasonable price and good parking facility around it.

1  Thank mazzie1980
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I ate in the Lough Inn before christmas 2011 And the service, food atmosphere was fab. The owners were so friendly and nice, couldn't do enough for you. Music traditional and Rock nights are great. hospitality made my holiday.
Hope to eat again when I come home to visit!!!! Highy recommend.

1  Thank Erina60763
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Myself and my family had our Sunday lunch here last week on our way home from ballinrobe to castlebar and was very happy with both the food and service that was offered! We all have different tastes which was all catered for with their menu. I have to mention the staff which were so friendly and prompt. Also it was very reasonably priced, look forward to eating out again soon!

1  Thank FaheyAoife