1,807 results
All reviews reduit beach creole restaurant kreole rooms garden patio ti bannane st lucia a pool view room main building all inclusive package rodney bay area pigeon island friendly hotel lovely pool bars and restaurants all inclusive plan ceiling fan restaurant staff
Reviewed February 26, 2016

I am staying here at the moment and felt compelled to write this review as I am so happy with the service and cleanliness of this hotel. The staff cannot do enough for you and if you need anything you have it in two seconds...they are all soo friendly and welcoming! The cocktails are pretty heavy thats thanks to 'Raphic' he will make you his special.. My husband and myself are staying in a swim up room 122 which is fabulous. The menu for food certainly gets your taste buds going although we are very close to other restaurants we have not felt the need to try them yet which speaks volumes! The only thing not in my room which is advertised is a hairdryer but should I need one Im pretty sure one would appear straight away! Beach five minute stroll and lovely.. Would return here when when we need to recharge, completely relaxed! Thankyou Coco Palm looking forward to what today brings !!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Caroline G
Reviewed February 25, 2016

From our welcome Rum Punch until the day we had to leave we could not have felt more welcome and at home. The reception staff are always available and I don't think we ever stood at the desk for longer than 20 seconds before we were looked after. The cleaning staff were very friendly, happy and eager to help in any way they could always a "good morning/afternoon" and a genuine smile. We even had lovely fresh flowers left for us each day. Restaurant and Bar staff met you with a friendly and helpful demeanor any time you were there and did not keep you standing around waiting to be served. Ample room and chairs around the pool area which was clean and very well kept. **The only problem we could see were the visitors who tended to leave their towels on chairs and disappear for hours at a time making it sometimes difficult to get a spot** The hotel is close enough to walk to several restaurants from Steak Houses to Indian cuisines and two large malls which have plenty of Duty Free Shopping. There are two large grocery stores and several banks all with in a few minutes walk. The South end of the beach is about a 5 minute walk and then you can walk along the beautiful shoreline down to the North end where there are more restaurants and bars. You can also access these by road if you have a difficult time walking in the sand and surf. Al in all a top notch resort. We had a pool room view in the main building which I would recommend.

Room tip: We had pool view window which was wonderful. .
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2016

Had an amazing time, room was perfect with pool access, staff where so friendly and always there to help, will be going back, passport idea is a great way of having extra days for free.Thanks for making it so a great holiday.

Room tip: Pool access rooms a great and in there own little corner so very private.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank michael_hill155
Reviewed February 23, 2016

Stayed six nights was an awesome experience would do it again and again, The staff food and entainment was excellent.Lots of local food to choose from if you want real creole food check out miss marie on the beach. St Lucia is one of my favorite island to visit you feel at home.Andy the front desk staff is awesome would take you to the street party and make sure you alright check it out soon.

Room tip: One bedroom suite has two bathrooms and an ancient tub if you like baths
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Julia J
Reviewed February 21, 2016

The Coco Palm in St. Lucia has a GREAT Staff that are friendly and very helpful with anything you need. Fabulous location in Rodney Bay with restaurants, night life, and a Mall with a Casino all just outside to the left and right of the hotel, The Hotel has a very good restaurant with breakfast included with your stay, a Bar, entertainment, and really good food. Just watch out for a well dressed elderly man who is extremely nice but he will take away your plate of food without asking if you are finished. I was with 3 other friends at the table and he took my plate while I was distracted on a business call. A quarter of the food was still on the plate but good thing I was not very hungry and had finished. We all had a good laugh. The rooms at this hotel are very clean and comfortable with nice furnisher and a good level of Class. Makes you feel at home. Love this place !!

• Trip type: Traveled on business