Bay Gardens Hotel
$267
Hotels.com
Coco Palm Resort(Rodney Bay)(Great Value!)
$101
$179
$162
  • Breakfast included
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
$274
$95
Bay Gardens Beach Resort(Gros Islet)
$183
Hotels.com
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$105
Stephanie's Hotel(Gros Islet)
$60
Coco Palm(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$101
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,297 results
All reviewssister hotelst luciahourly shuttleshuttle servicesuperior roomenjoyed my staybreakfast was includedhotel restauranthome away from homereduit beachrotirum punchbeach chairsbars and restaurantsgros isletthe general managerpigeon island
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Very helpful staff couldn't do enough for you... The welcome rum punch was fantastic.. Small pool but there was a free shuttle bus to beach... Free wifi.. Literally just a two minute walk away from the shops would recommend...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Nice, clean, and updated hotel with friendly staff. I liked the fact that there was FREE wifi available for all guests; although some the connection does get choppy in certain areas. The hotel pool was descent--if not small. As well, I liked the fact that there was a shuttle available for guests to avail the beach at the Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa. The taxi service was great as well and there were friendly taxi drivers. The hotel was near the Rodney Bay shopping centre which was great because one could walk to great restaurants near the area. The only downside is that it's right on a busy road and one does hear cars going by on many occasions. Overall, I had a great stay at Bay Gardens Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
baygardensresorts, Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We know how important it is to stay connected and that’s why all three of our properties offer free resort-wide wifi. We certainly hope that you filled out our wifi survey to let us know the exact areas where you had the issues so that we can work on improving them. We have a second pool on the property as well, which you might have missed. It is great to see that you enjoyed your time here and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed at the Bay Gardens Hotel. It was always well cleaned. It's very kid friendly, was a bit worried having my 5 yr old daughter on the trip as well. No worries .... Everything is very accessible food outlets, pharmacy, bay walk mall, Rodney mall so much more. Shuttle service to & from the Reduit Beach ( Bay Gardens Resort) is very reliable. Had breakfast at the hotel and it was buffet style and very tasty. Even took a bus right outside the hotel and went Casteries Market for great deals on souvenirs. This was my 1st time in St Lucia but definitely won't be my last. Looking forward to returning to Bay gardens .......y'all r great !

• Stayed: April 2013
baygardensresorts, Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

We gladly welcome and accommodate the whole family, so definitely no worries there. We look forward to welcoming both of you back to St. Lucia and our hotel again.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I actually stayed at Bay Gardens Hotel in May 2011 and not May 2012.
The 2 main assets of this hotel are its location and its friendly staff.
The staff is really cool. People at front desk were always smiling and willing to crack a joke.
The hotel is located pretty close to a mall (3-minute walk) and lots of restaurants and clubs (Tequilla Joe's, The Edge, Charthouse, etc.). The beach itself is farther. However, I believe you can have a shuttle from their sister hotel (Bay Garden's Resort).
My hotel room was a decent size, well furnished and clean. I had some problem with hot water the first day but the problem was quickly resolved when I called.
The premises are nice with a typical colorful caribbean architecture.
I wish the swimming pool was deeper. You could barely swim as it probably less than 4 feet deep.
Choice for breakfast is standard to what you'll find in most hotels with a lot of fruit available.
On one evening they threw a party, the hotel manager was the master of ceremony and everybody went really wild.
The hotel also arranged for a taxi to pick me up and drive me back to the airport....

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank juliohlarosiliere
baygardensresorts, Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to leave this review. It’s great to see that you were able to recall so much after such a long time. We certainly hope that you will join us again in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a great vacation while staying at Bay Gardens Hotel. Room was always cleaned very well.Hot water got cold a few times, no big deal. Over all, a very good stay. There was a small brown cat with white feet that was so sweet. We loved that he was there.Hope the hotel keeps him around for you to enjoy.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you reported your water temperature issue during your stay so that we could have solved it during that time. It is good to see, however, that it didn’t put a damper on your vacation.