3,306 results
All reviewswaves restaurantmozaique restaurantzen spamain buildingpool baral aqah beachnice resortfood and beveragebeach sideabu dhabiwater activitiesf bgreat weekendclean beachindian oceanlate checkcake
Reviewed October 14, 2017

With great friends travelling from UK to stay with me in Dubai, I arranged a three night stay at this resort hotel at Al Aqah to celebrate close collective birthdays and anniversaries, and what an inspired choice it turned out to be!

The only reason I have not scored this hotel a maximum 5 is because in terms of the rooms and overall decor in public areas, it is starting to look a bit tired and dated. This in no way changed our opinion of the service however. I booked deluxe suites with ocean views, and the rooms were on the same floor as our friends,making it easier for us to socialize. The room was cleverly partitioned to separate the sleeping area from the lounge and was a good size, with huge bed and good balcony, overlooking the pool and beach and ocean beyond.

The pool area itself is well laid out with a swim-up bar. There is a separate "Sharkey's Bar" area set by the beach. Enthusiastic and friendly animation staff drum up aqua-aerobics, yoga and salsa activities, with separate activities for children. The pool has plenty of shaded areas, along with plenty of shaded sunbeds. The surrounding gardens also provide much shade, and they are fringed by garden terrace rooms and the spa complex.

The ladies enjoyed a facial and massage treatment at the very stylish Spa, and commented on the great service provided.

Of all the public areas, it was the main restaurant that looked most dated. The buffet-style service for both breakfast and dinner could (in my opinion) have been augmented by an a la carte table service, which would elevate it's status from what appears to be a typical, but lower quality resort hotel restaurant.

Overriding all of the cosmetics however, is the first class attentiveness of the hotel staff at all levels. From the moment of checking in to the time we left, the staff were outstanding in their interaction and service. This element alone puts any other triviality aside, and would certainly take me back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Fujairah Rotana R, General Manager at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa - Al Aqah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Mr. Phil,
Thank you very much for your very detailed review of your recent holiday with us at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa.
Your valued comments and suggestions are important for us to improve our performance and ensure that all our guests experienced a “Treasured Time”.

We are truly delighted to note that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit to the hotel. Thank you so much for recommending our colleagues for their friendliness, helpfulness and attentiveness throughout all departments which made your stay a perfect one. Certainly your kind comments will be passed on to our team I have certainly taken good note of your constructive criticism. Please rest assured that I have discussed these points with my Department Heads, and measures are being taken in order to rectify our shortcomings.

May I take this opportunity to thank you again for your valuable feedback. My entire team at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa look forward to welcoming you back to experience our Hotel at its best.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Comfortable stay and excellent facilities with a stunning beach views. In room service quiet high but there is a reasonably prices buffet for lunch and evening meal with a wide selection of foods to choose from.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
Fujairah Rotana R, General Manager at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa - Al Aqah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your very positive review of your recent holiday with us at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa.
With much pleasure I read about your experience with our hotel facilities and services and it is wonderful to learn how much you enjoyed your time.
Your recommendation on TripAdvisor is indeed treasured, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa in the future.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

This resort was an excellent choice for a short seaside getaway...
Ziyad and Taha from front office Diogo from the beach club were so friendly, helpful and professional. Various food options are available and the dinner bufffer sums it all up.
Highly recommend for a short break.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Fadi,
Thank you especially for appreciating our genuine friendly and attentive team and be assured that your kind praise will be shared with them.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

very cozy and comfortable hotel. clean beach. Excellent sea. It is necessary to diversify the menu at restaurant. In number the conditioner rustled. Service fine and attentive. Personnel polite and attentive

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad that in general you enjoyed your stay and our service while I have certainly taken good note of your constructive criticism. Please rest assured that I have discussed these points with my Department Heads, and measures are being taken in order to rectify our shortcomings.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Services, rooms, facilities, location - perfect.
Hotel is located apprx. 2 hours from the Airport what is a bit far, but the scenery and the location are nice.
Friendly hotel staff
It would be appreciated, to organize more trips per week to Dubai for guests.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple