3,350 results
All reviews waves restaurant mozaique restaurant zen spa main building pool bar al aqah beach nice resort food and beverage beach side abu dhabi water activities f b great weekend clean beach indian ocean late check cake
Reviewed October 11, 2017

This resort was an excellent choice for a short seaside getaway...
Ziyad and Taha from front office Diogo from the beach club were so friendly, helpful and professional. Various food options are available and the dinner bufffer sums it all up.
Highly recommend for a short break.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
Fujairah Rotana R, General Manager at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa - Al Aqah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Mr. Fadi,
Thank you very much for your very positive review of your recent holiday with us at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa.
With much pleasure I read about your experience with our hotel facilities and services and it is wonderful to learn how much you enjoyed your time.
Thank you especially for appreciating our genuine friendly and attentive team and be assured that your kind praise will be shared with them.
Your recommendation on TripAdvisor is indeed treasured, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa in the future.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

very cozy and comfortable hotel. clean beach. Excellent sea. It is necessary to diversify the menu at restaurant. In number the conditioner rustled. Service fine and attentive. Personnel polite and attentive

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your very detailed review of your recent holiday with us at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa.
Your valued comments and suggestions are important for us to improve our performance and ensure that all our guests experienced a “Treasured Time”.

I am glad that in general you enjoyed your stay and our service while I have certainly taken good note of your constructive criticism. Please rest assured that I have discussed these points with my Department Heads, and measures are being taken in order to rectify our shortcomings.

May I take this opportunity to thank you again for your valuable feedback. My entire team at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa look forward to welcoming you back to experience our Hotel at its best.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Services, rooms, facilities, location - perfect.
Hotel is located apprx. 2 hours from the Airport what is a bit far, but the scenery and the location are nice.
Friendly hotel staff
It would be appreciated, to organize more trips per week to Dubai for guests.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Great warm welcome from (Taha) the receptionist for a start. Rooms are very comfortable nad the housekeeper made a lovely shape of elephant using the towels and andnput my sunglasses on it which looked beautiful (very nice touch).

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo

Dear Ms. Wadad,

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Great last minute weekend getaway. Front desk staff were outstanding in welcoming us to the resort. Facilities were great and well maintained. Only downside: the buffet dinner could do with a bit more variety for it’s « international food » section.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Tibo,
I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to write your feedback in Trip Advisor about your recent visit to Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa.

Your valued comments and suggestions are important for us to improve our performance and ensure that all our guests leave having experienced true Rotana Moments.

I was happy to learn that you find the Resort and our activities fun and spectacular as well as most areas of our service This is indeed great encouragements in our objective to continuously improve our performance and thoroughly delight our guests.

I have taken a good note of your comment regarding our Dinner buffet variety. Please rest assured that I have discussed this with my Executive Committee, and measures are being taken in order to meet all our guests’ expectations.

May I take this opportunity to thank you again for your valuable feedback. My entire team at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa look forward to welcoming you back to experience our resort at its best.

Best Regards,