Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa - Al Aqah Beach
Agoda.com
$95
  • Pool
$116
Royal Beach Hotel & Resort(Dibba Al Fujairah)
$75
$71
Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah(Dibba Al Fujairah)(Great Value!)
$81
$57
$89
$48
Priceline
Holiday Beach Motel(Dibba Al Fujairah)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
2,997 results
All reviewswaves restaurantmozaique restaurantzen spamain buildingpool barnice resortal aqah beachclean beachbeach sidef blate checkindian oceancakekids clubwater sportsall inclusive packagespecial thanks
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stayed here for a night after dropping off a patient at Dibba hospital.
Good rooms with comfy beds, close to the beach and pool area. Nice beach bar. Good breakfast with a wide selction. Very clean. Seems very child-friendly. Very helpful staff.
Free WiFi would have been nice...
Unfortunately, we didn't have time to use the spa area which seemed nice.
Location on the beach but not much else around the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank usuallyscubadoc
Fujairah Rotana R, General Manager at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa - Al Aqah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in Tripadvisor following your recent stay.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in our resort and that we have exceeded your expectations regarding our products, facilities and most especially our heartfelt services. This warm word of compliment to our colleagues as very helpful had been gladly shared and will definitely inspire all of us to ceaselessly provide the best service and ensure that each of our guest experience a truly treasured time while staying with us.

At the same time I have duly noted your feedback with regards to free wifi. Please be informed that we are offering free wifi access in some of our outlets, kindly approach our reception on your next stay to avail and enjoy of your priveledge.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our resort as a place of retreat on your business travel and for recommending us to fellow travelers. I hope that this will be a series of your many more visits to us.

Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa
P.O. Box 1856 Fujairah, U.A.E | T: + 971 (0) 9 244 9888 | Dir: + 971 (0) 9 204 2104 | F: + 971 (0) 9 244 9800 | fujairah.resortspa@rotana.com | rotana.com

Reviewed January 18, 2014

This resort is pretty average. It won't blow your mind away but it won't let you down. The staff ( mostly from Philippines ) are polite and helpful. There buffet is pretty average as well as the restaurant hall where it is served. Worth to try so the restaurant waves where the serve excellent fish and the snack bar sharkey for a nice beer or sandwich. However food is pretty expensive but I think the hotel management knows that you have no choice, indeed the resort is in the middle of nowhere. You could go to eat in neighboring resorts but I guess the price would be the same. The swimming pool is big with also a slippery dip...Last words are for the rooms. Ours was quite ok but we could hear the fans of the sharkey restaurant's kitchen. To recap: an average hotel , not too new or fancy but good for a weekend retreat .

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LucaFeb
Fujairah Rotana R, General Manager at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa - Al Aqah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I am pleased to learn that you have chosen to spend your weekends with us and that you find our Filipino colleagues polite & helpful. Please be informed that this has been gladly shared with the team and will definitely inspire all of us to ceaselessly provide the best service and ensure that each of our guest experience a truly treasured time while staying with us.

However, I regret to hear that we have not fully satisfied your expectations following your recent stay. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the disappointment and the inconveniences that was caused to you. Rest assured that we are carrying out the necessary actions to rectify the challenges that hinder us from providing our valued guests, such as yourself, our promise of treasured time.

Once again, thank you for your invaluable feedback and for recommending us to fellow travelers. I hope that this will not deter you from visiting us again instead may it be a series of your many more visits to us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Fujairah Rotana Resort and Spa, please contact me for your next visit, I will personally assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

=> In comparison to Ibertol Miramar next door this one is slightly cleaner
=> Their menu choices are bit limited
=> Good for international customer
=> For Indian tourists we would recommend Miramar which has more Indian friendly with Indian cuisine given lots of importance.
=> Next time when we come shall prefer Le Merridien or Miramar. But from people coming from Europe it is quite good choice.
=> My further recommendation that they should be bit flexible in their rules and regulations and should bit adapt on customer's request and make stay more friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ajnala123

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor following your stay.

I am delighted to hear that you and your family have chosen to stay with us. It is always a pleasure to hear back from our valued guests their feedback which help us improve the quality of our products, facilities and services as we only desire to give utmost satisfaction and the best possible hospitality experience to them.

As we take pride in ensuring our guests satisfaction at all times, I am concerned to hear about your narrated experiences of unfortunate circumstances and I regret to hear that we have not fully satisfied your expectations during your recent stay. In line with this, please accept my sincerest apologies for the disappointment and the inconveniences that was caused to you with regards to the limited menu selection and the service inconsistencies that you have experienced.

I have communicated these incidents to the concerned department heads who have immediately taken the necessary measures in order to rectify such challenges that hinder us from providing you and all our guests the memorable experience of a high standard of service that we always uphold and at the same time, we will ensure that such circumstances will be prevented in the future through proper coaching and re-training of our standards to our staff. Please be informed that we have excellent Indian chefs who are flexible and very much willing to serve based on guest requests. Rest assured that all your valuable comments and observations have been duly noted and will be given the utmost consideration. It is worthy to note that we are ceaselessly reviewing and enhancing our products, facilities and services in order to provide our guests our promise of treasured time while staying with us.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your constructive feedback which helps us identify the areas we need to focus on in order for us to meet and exceed each of our guests unique expectations. I do hope that you will allow us to reassure you of a hassle-free and memorable stay the next time. Please allow us to restore your faith in the hospitality that Rotana is known to provide. I remain at your entire disposal, please do contact me on your future visit and I will personally assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed at the Rotana over the New Year for a week, with two children aged 3 and 7. The weather was lovely and the food and service were superb. We stayed on an all inclusive package, which drinks wise is certainly worth doing - the average price of a beer is £7 and whilst it is restrictive being all inclusive there is enough to keep you happy. We found the buffet food to be very good quality and the New Years eve banquet was something out of this world with just about every type of food you could imagine. The pool at this time of year is not heated and so is a little cool, but that was probably only to be expected. All the staff were fantastic to us, and could not have been more helpful. A week is probably enough there for pure R&R, and everything outside of what is included on the package is expensive - £30 for an hours kayaking on the beach.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Fujairah Rotana R, General Manager at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa - Al Aqah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to write about your recent experience here at Tripadvisor.

I am glad to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us and we have impressed you with the quality of our service. I am delighted to hear that you have appreciated our facilities as well as we are grateful for your positive comments regarding the New Years Eve banquet to be of very good quality. Your compliments to our all our colleagues have been shared to them. Your warm words will surely motivate us to ceaselessly provide the best in customer service at all times to each of our unique guests.

However, I regret to hear that about the inconveniences you had experienced with regards to the pool temperature. Please be further informed that we are repairing our pool heaters and we are also constantly monitoring our pool temperature daily and always pro-actively checking them in order to provide you with the best hospitality experience possible and value for your money.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for recommending us as a worthy resort to fellow travelers. I hope that this will be a series of your many more visits to us.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We have stayed at several Rotanas in the UAE, and we found this location to be one of the ones with the worse restaurant food. They have a lot of all inclusive visitors from Europe, so they feel that they need to cheap out on the food quality. We were very disapointed with the choice of food and the quality. We did have wonderful staff helping us in the restaurant, and we would like to thank Ar Em, Solomon and Cea, for all their efforts to ensure our stay was pleasant. Gloria at the Customer Service Desk could be a little more friendly, again, I guess we expected the same kind of service as we get at all the other Rotanas, this was not the case here. The rooms are fine, but small compared again to other Rotanas, the beach was excellent. Overall, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Fujairah Rotana R, General Manager at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa - Al Aqah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences on Tripadvisor.

I am very glad that you and your family have chosen to visit us. Rest assured that your generous compliments have been shared to Mr. Ar Em, Mr. Solomon and Mr. Cea who had ensured for your pleasant stay. Such appreciation to our services will be remembered and serves as great inspiration to the whole team here at the resort who are ceaselessly striving to exceed all our valued guests' expectations with countless efforts.

However, I regret to hear that about the inconvenience and disappointment you had experienced with regards to the choices & quality of food and the unfriendliness experience at the reception. However, rest assured that we are carrying out the necessary measures to rectify the challenges that hinders us from providing our valued guests the memorable experience of a high standard of service and to ensure that such incident will not be repeated in the future. I assure you that your feedback will go a long way to help us identify the areas we need to focus on in order to improve our products and services.

Thank you once again for choosing Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,