10 people are viewing this hotel
$191
Free cancellation until 08/13/22
$191
Free cancellation until 08/14/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$175
Free cancellation until 08/14/22
Hotels.com$191
Priceline$191
travelup.com$273
1,677 results
All reviews infinity pool planet trekkers kids club special thanks drift bar family pool the club lounge junior suite a lovely stay great staycation main pool f b seafood restaurant taking care front office beautiful property breakfast and dinner
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed February 19, 2020

We had a great few days out during peak-season between Christmas and NY. With two girls of 4 and 5 years old, the kids club of the hotel is simply superb. Great staff, lots of activities being organized, and very clean, spacious and brandnew area. Swimming pools are great, the restaurant at the beach is nice, and rooms are comfortable. We had a great few days and will certainly be back.

Date of stay: December 2019
InterContinenta... F, General Manager at InterContinental Fujairah Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2020

Dear 133sieber,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for willingly spending your time to write us a review.

The team here at InterContinental Fujairah Resort is completely devoted to our work and guest service is one of the foundation pillars on which this company has been built. It gives us great encouragement to get positive feedback from you.

Thank you once again for the kind words, we are looking forward to hosting you at the resort again.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 18, 2020 via mobile

Intercontinental Resort is one of my favorite places to visit when I need a mini getaway from Dibba. This time, I decided to try the breakfast buffet at the resort. We were taking a friend there for her birthday. We had a fantastic breakfast with a nice variety of food. They even had pork options for non-Muslim guests. If I had to make a complaint about any of the food, it would have to be the scrambled eggs. They were super runny and very bland. Other than that, the food was tasty and nicely cooked! To surprise my friend, the staff sang happy birthday and brought her a lovely dessert! We frequent the resort often, so it’s so nice when the staff recognizes us and always greets us so warmly! Special shout out to Mr. Ally and Mr. Jamil!! Also to Mr. Luzuko and the concierge staff, they always greet us with big smiles. I will do a better job of remembering the names of the other staff, they were also very nice!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
InterContinenta... F, General Manager at InterContinental Fujairah Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2020

Dear MommyMeetsWorld,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.

It gives me a great pleasure to read that you had a wonderful experience at InterContinental Fujairah Resort. We truly value your feedback as it is from your comments that we are able to maintain the highest level of service. I will ensure to communicate your remarks to our entire team especially Ally, Jamil, and Luzuko.

Our entire team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

With warm regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2020

This was our third visit to the hotel & we decided to try a club room. From the moment we got to the check in, we had bad service. From an Indian staff who didnt even communicate & just left her desk suddenly leaving us to wonder what happened while she was checking for our reservation. Fortunately, Fiorella came to the rescue & got us checked in. They had taken my phone to check the reservation details & forgot to give it back. We were in a hurry at check as we had a spa appointment & we had mentioned this to the front desk. Even though they knew it was my phone, nobody bothered to send it to the room. We had to go down & pick it up & we got slightly delayed for our appointment. Going back to the club rooms - they are rather small & not of the standard you would expect from other club rooms from similar hotel brands. Also the lounge itself is not that great. On check out, I used a different card to pay and had asked for the deposit to be cancelled on the other card - which is standard procedure in any hotel anywhere. But of course they were not paying any attention and 10 days after my stay, I got a message from my bank that my card was charged. Very unprofessional so beware. On talking to the manager - the refund was done but it was not acceptable to have this kind of service from a big brand like the Intercontinental. And furthermore, the manager offers me points for the problems faced - which doesnt really serve any purpose.

Although there were several issues, I do want to take the opportunity to commend some great staff specially:

Zulapo (apologies if I got the name wrong) - this gentleman is outside helping with the luggage. He is a very honest & hardworking person. My husband gave AED 500 extra when he was tipping the gentleman when we were leaving & he took the trouble to call us to tell us about the mistake. It is very rare to find such honest people

Emei - in the spa - did a fantastic job

Fiorella - the ever smiling staff

Room tip: Club rooms are not great but the views of the mountains are fantastic
2  Thank Sherine R
InterContinenta... F, General Manager at InterContinental Fujairah Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2020

Dear Sherine R,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at InterContinental Fujairah Resort.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay regarding the Club InterContinental and Front Desk experience that did not meet your expectations on this particular experience. I have personally addressed the points that you have made to the concerned team in order to work on the immediate area of improvement.

We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. We take feedback seriously and will coach our team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me at info.fjrae@ihg.com.

Reviewed February 15, 2020 via mobile

Coming from Dubai city you arrive in this area with 2 hours drive and the first thing you notice is the poor surranding ... the hotel is very clean and seems to have a lot of activities to enternain the customers but probably being midweek low Season there was no customers. Restaurant is ok but not exceptional.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank the_expert_traveler
InterContinenta... F, General Manager at InterContinental Fujairah Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2020

Dear the_expert_traveler,

Thank you for sharing your kind review about your recent stay at InterContinental Fujairah Resort. Your kind suggestion will help us for a better improvement.

Our entire team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

With warm regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2020

Thanks to the hotel team for an amazing experience. The hotel staff was very friendly and attentive. Best food (special thanks to Sous Chef Krushnath Jadhav), amazing hotel smell, and great people. Certainly, we were not here for the last time. Highly recommended.

Dear Katrave,

Many thanks for sharing your positive feedback with us. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time in Fujairah and have passed on your kind words to Chef Krushnath.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon and with warm regards,