the cedars is a very welcoming place, the owners are very helpful with any questions or problems you have. i like how they would give u lots of recommendation about places to eat,fish and hiking. most places would rather u stay on the resort and spend money at there shops. they very close to the bruce trails were there are many buitiful views nice hiking and waterfalls. I would recommend this place to any one who enjoys the outdoors and enjoys having a good time with friends or family excellent place and i will be back agian thanks guys for an awesome stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family oriented Cottage resort with three-bedroom chalets and traditional two-bedroom cottages located directly on the beach. We are open year round. Fully equipped kitchens, all bedding provided, LCD TV's, Napoleon Gas BBQ's, private deck,Heated outdoor pool, firepit, picnic table, a wood stove, games room & playground. Minutes to the Bruce Trail and great Waterfalls Great fishing (Bass and Trout). 30 minutes to Blue Mountain.NEW "Cooking in the Country with Chef Gary" Culinary Adventures. Call or email for details ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Cedars of Lake Eugenia - Cottage Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedars Of Lake Eugenia - Cottage Hotel Flesherton
- Cedars Of Lake Eugenia - Cottage Resort Flesherton, Ontario