“Great vibrations radiate from this cozy family run venue”
Review of The Bicycle Cafe

The Bicycle Cafe
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Flesherton
Cuisines: Cafe, Grill, Fusion
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Bicycle Cafe makes delicious food to order. Reasonably priced, fresh ingredients and casual dining. Listen to music, play games, have a glass of wine, local beer or a cocktail. Take your time. We also make proper coffee supplied by I Deal out of Toronto. Delicious desserts made in house as well. What you put in your body is serious business, we respect that. Take out available but not encouraged. We would sooner you take a break and enjoy your food at a table rather than a car seat. You will not be disappointed when you visit or return.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Warning: You will have to return more than once because it is all so delicious you will want to try everything. A fun filled menu in a very relaxed atmosphere sure to satisfy all ages, taste buds and budgets. Ontario perch, Harmony milk, Ideal coffee, draught beer, pastured beef, best apple pie, WIFI, music, even groceries!

1  Thank J0anneH15
There are newer reviews for The Bicycle Cafe

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very pleasant surprise. Interesting menu - decent hours and tasty food at a very affordable price.
Caesar left my tongue tingling and the dressing was not overdone.
Apple and rhubarb pie was just great - tart and sweet as it should be.

Nice meal for $15 tax in.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This place is rather unique in the area and one of the "hidden gems" in Canada, the jazz and soul music is only coming from vynils and the decor is made up from old movies posters..
The food is delicious and really original such as the african stew.

I would definitely come again!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on our way back from skiing. Very eclectic menu featuring many vegetarian dishes which was a delightful surprise for me. Being vegetarian, I find most restaurant menus feature mainly meat dishes. My husband had a Creemore beer, I had a very nice cappucino. We both had the African peanut stew and Dutch apple pie. Everything is home made and absolutely delicious. Young woman waiting on us was very friendly and helpful. All in all, a wonderful experience and I would definintely go back.

2  Thank Weswee