Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont
$138
$129
GardenInn.com
$65
Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead(Brookhaven)(Great Value!)
$75
$99
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdoctor's appointmentevery weekwaffle housecomplimentary breakfastbusiness hotelthe breakfast areabreakfast staffdefinitely stay here againenjoyed my staydesklobbyatlantaaccommodationsexpresswayconveniencebeddingtelevision
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We stayed recently one night. The only real issues we found was the breakfast bar area tables were dirty when we met in the lobby with other family members early friday evening. That night we came back and a group had eaten dinner at the tables and the tables were never cleaned. We then came down at about 7 am for breakfast and all the tables still had food on them(as in not being wiped down). We also noticed the trash can in the breakfast bar area was so full you could not put any trash in it. The only other issues that show some concerns that the door at the end of hallways were never locked and the light outside the door was blown out. It was kind of dark there but we did see a security guard walking the property so it was not a real concern. The rooms have a good decor and the hotel looks as they had a recent remodel of the rooms. The outside looked a little dated but once in side it was decorated nicely.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

Dear mrholiday30,

Thank you for your review regarding your experience. We are pleased you liked your room accommodations and our decor. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience the hotel staff may have caused. I will follow up with the staff to ensure that similar incidents won't happen again. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Regards,
Jaime W
Case Manager

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Wow! Quite possibly our new favorite hotel. Beautiful landscape, attractive decor, lots of ambiance. And most of all, the best front-desk service ever. The manager's name was Jamaro. He went out of his way to make sure that every detail of our stay in Atlanta was perfect. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor facing the parking lot, and the room still had a gorgeous view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I was very unhappy with our room. It smelled horrible, a sour, musty smell. I was too tired to complain or ask for another room, especially because the lady at the front desk was very abrupt with people. (The morning staff was very friendly)
Also, they claim free wi-fi, but that never was available. I asked the front desk and they simply said to call a 1-800 number and after we called the 1-800 number, they told us to go to the lobby to see if we could get connected from there. Defeats the purpose of advertising free wi-fi if you ask me. Our room was the closest to the lobby on the 2nd floor anyway so I doubt that would have been successul.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Dear peg p ,

Thank you for staying with us. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. I apologize for the problems you encountered with our WiFi.

Katie J

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Overall average stay experience with a great location close to Mid-town and Buckhead and just off the highway. When we initially arrived we couldn't find any parking and found out that the hotel has a casting auditions going on with people filling the lobby and taking the guest's parking spots. After we finally got a spot and checked in we got up to the room to find out that we got a king bed when we had 3 people on the reservation. It didn't take long to make the room change but just added to the hassle of the check-in.
Standard complimentary breakfast with a nice sitting area. Would stay again at this hotel for the location primarily.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Booked two rooms, online, at this hotel in Feburary. Everything was fine until I got my credit card bill three weeks later (after my stay) and had been charged for an extra night, the day I checked out. Called to get credit and was told by front desk, manager would have check into it next day. Manager called and left me a message that he would take "my word" that I wasn't there. How can you not know, if someone stays an extra night? Might want to get a signed paper when you check out at this place. Still waiting for credit after four days!!

Room Tip: Get copy of bill signed by front desk when checking out!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NE I-85 Clairmont, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2012

Dear puryear82457,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize about this experience. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding this. We have sent you a private message with more information. I look forwarding to hearing back from you.

Katie J