All reviewsfront desknorth druid hillsemory hospitalgreat customer servicethe ac unitenjoyed my stayrooms were very cleansouthern hospitalitybuckheadmicrowavedrivewaypetsmarta
Reviewed November 30, 2017

I cam down for a campus tour of Georgia State for when i start school there in the fall. I stayed here because it was nice and affordable when its right near downtown. I checked in with a great guy Jaquan and found out he was a Georgia State student himself. I actually found a new friend and a great colleague for when i move down. I recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
RobertAllen1960, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I do appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

We are an ecomony hotel staff committed to ensure all our guests are confident, significant and delghted.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

I really liked the place. It was quiet and clean which is all you can really ask for in a hotel. Not to mention the staff was amazing. Jaquan was a great front desk rep and the housekeeper that i had Kim was very nice and sweet. This is the place to be if you are staying in the Buckhead area.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 30, 2017

This was a very nice place. I just needed to get out of the house because it was being cleaned for the night. Jaquan at he front desk was a very great employee at this hotel. He gave me a really great price and was able to get me on the ground floor because i am handicapped. It was very nice and quaint for the night.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo

Reviewed November 30, 2017

My wife and myself came down from Tennessee to visit our daughter for thanksgiving last week and it was very quiet at the hotel. The rooms were clean and the front desk clerk Jaquan was very helpful. When we come back for Christmas, we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at many Red Roof Inn's in the past. This was by far my most enjoyable stay ever. The young man at the front desk was very kind, warm & welcoming. He was the reason that my stay was so pleasant & I will most definitely be returning again.
I didn't get a chance to see him & properly thank him. His customer service skills were phenomenal! His name was Jorel M.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family