All reviewsfront desknorth druid hillsemory hospitalgreat customer servicethe ac unitenjoyed my stayrooms were very cleansouthern hospitalitybuckheadmicrowavedrivewaypetsmarta
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

I needed a last minute room because our company trip secretary mixed up dates for a business trip I had in the area. I had no choice but to result to a place where I felt as if service and quality was going to be lacking. I was in disbelief after my 2 day stay at this great and well operated establishment. The staff and representative by the name of Bernard gave me exceptional customer service and helped me out with my last minute needs. They were extremely friendly and very helpful. The rooms were very clean and price was unbeatable compared to where I was originally staying at.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
RobertAllen1960, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I do appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

We are an ecomony hotel staff committed to ensure all our guests are confident, significant and delghted.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Sylvia at the front desk is amazing!! Sylvia goes out of her way to accommodate & ensure the guest are happy. The rooms are clean and safe. My dog travels with me and this is the perfect area to safely exercise your furry pal. I will definitely be back!! This marks my second stay!! Thanks Staff

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
RobertAllen1960, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Reviewed May 16, 2017

I could not be any happier with the reservations that Mr. Allen helped me to take care of. My family and I came from many places including overseas to attend my daughter's graduation. He worked with me to have enough rooms even dealing with the crazy time difference.We used this location due to the closeness to the college . He worked with me and all the craziness myself and my family put his team thru. We asked lots of questions and issues, they had a great answer for all of them.They were very kind and understanding. Chris and JaQuan were absolutely amazing and very sweet. I know that I will be coming back the next time I'm in town. This team could use a few extras from corporate as they did have to deal with some foolishness and dealt with it like the pros they are. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

I came here for my niece graduation. This property has excellent customer & hospitality skills. Which you really need with this property location. Because where you may lack in areas which is beyond your control you surely make it up with your incredible customer service! I was really wooo by Robert Allen, the amazing Jaquan at the Front Desk, Yana Jones in housekeeping, Ivan in maintenance was expedient! You guy's make this property shine! Keep up the excellent job! The hospitality business is a difficult, challenging, juggling business and you gotta love & like people. My hat goes off to Mr. Allen & team!
Owners and corporate office should give you guys a raise for dealing with this property alone!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
RobertAllen1960, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Reviewed May 8, 2017

great service, clean rooms excellent costumer service people always courteous
its close to the lenox mall and some of the best restaurants at buckhead area.
Close to the marta transit bus line.
Room was very nice for the price

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business