Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead
$81
$139
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanclose to downtowncustomer serviceatlanta buckheadupon checkyoung manenjoyed my staynorth druid hillssouthern hospitalityup to dateemory hospitalchecking inchrisangelinapetshousekeeper
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is a excellent location and the staff is wonderful. The room was very clean and updated. The mattress was new and comfortable. The tv was very good. The security was always watch ing the area. The rate was very good compared to the Hampton inn across the street. I will definitely stay there again. Tracey is wonderful in the office. She wants to please everyone. All the staff was very good.

1  Thank DeltaDawg7
MsEllaBowen, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear GREGORI ANDERSON,

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

We were very happy with the stay at Red Rood Atlanta. The staff were really friendly (and good to chat with) and the hotel rooms were great value for money.

If you are not travelling by car then you may be stuck regarding location but we had a car and the location was perfect!!

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear GREGORI ANDERSON,

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Good location. Staff was very accomodating and helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. Free wi fi which is very helpful. No amenities but always had a hair dryer available when I ask for one. Coffe available every hour of the day. Good coffee at that.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
MsEllaBowen, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I've stayed at many hotels throughout America. I recommend this location. Rooms are very fresh. If you are a business traveler, the office with the king bed is very superior. Chris at the front desk was extremely accommodating, well dressed and handled my stay and business related needs well. I look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Business traveler friendly
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
MsEllaBowen, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed January 23, 2013

What can I say? The office staff couldn't find my reservation at first, but then found it with all the information except the name wrong. I requested a ground floor room, and they had to send someone to see if a room was ready. At 7:30 PM? I was told it was ready. I went and checked before driving around with my wife to unload. Mapping system I had used took us about 2 miles away, and it took us an hour and a half to find the place. No one in the office could tell us if there was anyplace to eat close by. We stumbled on one trying to find someplace else. When I turned down the covers on bed #1, there were two clear dirty shoe prints on the sheet. Bed #2 seemed OK, so we slept in that. The bath towels and bath mat were damp. They looked clean, but apparently didn't spend long enough in the dryer. When I went out in the morning to check out, the office was locked, and the police were there. I would not stay here again for free.

Room Tip: None of them.

Dear Valued Guest:

I would like to apologize for your recent experience at the Atlanta (Buckhead) Red Roof Inn. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

I want you to know that I am working with the staff to improve our services and am committed to 100% Guest Satisfaction.

I would like to invite you back on us at your convenience. Feel free to give me a call at any time to give us the opportunity to meet your expectations.
I appreciate you sharing your concerns and it is my hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

GM – Robert Allen