“Excellent Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Brookhaven
Excelsior Springs, Missouri
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We had an excellent time at the Holiday Inn Dunwoody in Atlanta. We checked in during a busy confrence, but the staff couldn"t have been more accomadating. We had a very nice, clean room and recieved excellent service during our three day stay. Miss Odessa in the dining doom, was a real sweetheart, the food was excellent and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Higher floors had a nice view and plenty of ammenities.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta - Perimeter / Dunwoody, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your observations and share your experience with the TripAdvisor readers. It is our pleasure to always attend to all the needs of our guests. My colleagues and I thrilled that we have gain you as a loyal guest, thank you again very much for sharing your comments on our hotel with TripAdvisor. My colleagues and I are thrilled that you found our team, food and guest service outstanding. Thank you for recognizing the new Holiday Inn direction and for its great new product, outstanding guest services, we are thrilled that you enjoyed the accommodations and the food and beverage service from our outstanding colleagues. Our team members are so full of pride to be a part of the new Holiday Inn brand. I strongly trust that our team has a burning desire to be triumphant and they will be, by providing the same service and food and beverage quality to all of our guests like they provided for you. I hope we may welcome you again in the near future. Have pleasant week Nabil.

Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Recently I have spent a fwe nights at various times in the greater Atlanta area. This trip I tried the Perimeter/Dunwoody location as it was reasonably close to business meetings. Overall I was very pleased with the hotel. The staff was courteous throughout my stay. I spent one night at the hotel, but took advantage of the fitness room, the lobby lounge, and the breakfast.

The fitness center had reasonable machines, although it was very hot and stuffy. There was a small fan, but it did little to ease the stuffiness. I would recommend that one or two additional, larger, floor fans be added for comfort...or perhaps check the venilation and see if it can be adjusted.

The lobby lounge was a good spot for a drink and snack in the evening. One touch I appreciated, and wish more bars/lounges would do the same, is that there are outlets along the bar and within the lamps on the bar area for plugging in a laptop. A small gesture, but helpful.

I took advantage of the breakfast buffet as well. It was a complimentary add-on to my stay. The buffet was fine; standard items one might expect with no surprises.

The room itself was good. No issues...the thermostat and system worked well and I was able to keep the room comfortable.

All in all I would recommend this hotel for its location, service, and cleanliness. I am likely to return.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to express your remarks about our Holiday Inn. I can’t thank you enough for giving the Holiday inn The opportunity, we look forward to have you as repeat guest in our Hotel, I would like to stress that we continually strive to ensure every guest of our hotel and restaurant leaves with a positive, lasting impression. We have addressed the health club temperature issue; we truly value the feedback you have provided. Your remarks will be shared with my colleagues; to continue ensuring your satisfaction and loyalty to the Holiday Inn Brand. We are grateful that you like the new Holiday Inn and the direction we are going.We are delighted that you enjoyed the accommodations and the service from our colleagues. Hearing feedback from loyal guests such as you is one of the many reasons our team members are so full of pride to be a part of the new Holiday Inn Atlanta Perimeter. Thank you again. Have a pleasant and wonderful day Nabil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

De Ann and the front desk team are stellar! I was travelling on business and she was more than happy to assist me with any questions I had about the area. Rooms are beautiful and the housekeeping team was pleasant and smiling when I saw then in the halls. The director of sales was an a absolute delight! Should I ever be in Atlanta again, this is where I would stay! Thanks for making me feel so welcome.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
It was so nice to hear that we have delivered in our promises, Thank you, we appreciate your thoughtful comments! We certainly want our guests to feel the outstanding 'Southern Hospitality' the moment they arrive! We're happy to hear you found your room comfortable and enjoyed the great service from our team. We are passing along your gracious compliments of the team they are outstanding representative and wonderful colleague. It is always means so much when a guest extends compliments to our team and we thank you very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with TripAdvisor readers. We are grateful that you like the new Holiday Inn and the direction we are going.We are delighted that you enjoyed the accommodations and the service from our colleagues. Have a pleasant and wonderful day evening sincerely. Nabil
Grapevine, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Okay, I will keep this short and sweet. I stayed here for a training class for a week. It was one of the best hotel experiences of my life (I spend a lot of time in hotels...). The service was great, the hotel decor was exceptional and the quality of the food in the restaurant could not be beat! I will definitely come to this hotel again for my next visit! Thanks again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the fourth floor, those rooms have refrigerators. The restaurant is great!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta - Perimeter / Dunwoody, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your opinions and share your experience with the TripAdvisor readers. Thank you for loving this hotel; It is our pleasure to always attend to all the needs of our guests. My colleagues and I thrilled that we have gain you as a loyal guest, thank you again very much for sharing your comments on our hotel with TripAdvisor. I am grateful for all your kind words about the Holiday Inn and the direction. My colleagues and I are thrilled that you found our team, food and guest service outstanding. Thank you for recognizing the new Holiday Inn direction and for its great new product, outstanding guest services, we are thrilled that you enjoyed the accommodations and the food and beverage service from our outstanding colleagues. I strongly trust that our team has a burning desire to be triumphant and they will be, by providing the same service and food and beverage quality to all of our guests like they provided for you. I hope we may welcome you again in the near future. Have pleasant week Nabil.
Bayville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was here for 3 weeks .my mom had surgery in Georgia right down the street from the hotel. the people that worked their gave GREAT service ... treated you like their family, walking distance to the store.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta - Perimeter / Dunwoody, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
I can’t thank you enough for all your kind words about the Holiday Inn. My colleagues and I are thrilled that you found our team, food and guest service outstanding. I am very glad you were welcomed so warmly and with southern hospitality from the beginning of your stay and the exceptional service continued right until the end! I also value your honest feedback and sharing your interpretations with the TripAdvisor radars. Your remarks will be shared with my colleagues; to continue ensuring your satisfaction and loyalty to the Holiday Inn. It brings me great pleasure to read that you considered our hotel Home away from Home. Our team beyond doubt believes that they will continue doing great thing every occasion they get. I do want to express my sincere appreciation for you for noticing my colleagues and their efforts in making Holiday Inn hotel the best in Atlanta. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. Sincerely, Nabil Ghanem,
Valdosta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have stayed here on business on several occasions and have never been disappointed. The hotel is easily accessible from the expressway (well, easily accessible for Atlanta, anyway), and is one exit away from great shops and restaurants. The staff is friendly and accommodating, even late at night, which is when I arrived on this particular trip. Nevertheless, Chatelaine was welcoming and friendly and did her best to feel welcomed back. The rooms have been updated over time and they are clean and comfortable with great beds and a nice wide-screen TV. The only weakness this time was in the food department. The breakfast was so-so, and the burger I ordered was underdone. On the other hand, the catering for the business meetings was quite good and the business facilities were good for what we required. Even the food was an unusual one-off. As I said in the title, this place is reliable and something of a home away from home. So, I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor and also be an active member of their loyalty program.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we are so glade you have choosing to stay at the new Holiday Inn. We are so sorry that your experience at the breakfast was not as great as your banquet function experience. I assure you that we looked into the issues that created that difficulty in delivering the outstanding food and service that you deserve; we will be discussing the issues and resolving them by the end of this day. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Thank you very much for sharing your comments on our hotel with TripAdvisor. I can’t thank you enough for all your kind words about the Holiday Inn. We certainly want our guests to feel the great Hospitality that they deserve. We are passing along your gracious compliments of the team; I hope we welcome you again in the near future. Have pleasant week ys Nabil
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

The hotel was amazing especially the lobby area. The customer service was excellent from the front desk, restaurant, and housekeeping. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
NabilG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta - Perimeter / Dunwoody, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your detailed review and share your experience with the TripAdvisor readers. We are beyond thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your time we believe that “The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” Your comments are greatly appreciated. We look forward to having you back to our property in the future! Our team at the Holiday Inn Atlanta Perimeter never gets comfortable and complacent they all understand that the service we deliver today must be improved on by tomorrow. I am grateful for all your kind words about the Holiday Inn and the direction. My colleagues and I are thrilled that you found our team, food and guest service outstanding. Thank you for noticing the staff efforts and delivery of great service. Nabil
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookhaven
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites
Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites
#3 of 11 in Sandy Springs
4.0 of 5 stars 773 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Atlanta - Perimeter / Dunwoody? Share your experiences!