$130
HIExpress.com
$95
$120
Hampton.com
Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead(Brookhaven)(Great Value!)
$88
$134
  • Pool
$85
1,208 results
All reviewsperimeter centeratlanta perimeterfront desk staffshuttle servicebreakfast buffetbusiness tripchecking inbeds were comfortablelolitahgimartainterstate
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I made reservations for a room with two double beds. Well neither did I get what I reserved but the people at the desk did not want to do anything to accommodate my dilemma. They apparently overbooked the hotel. I ask if I could have a roll cot bed for my grandchildren. They first acted like they didn't know if they had it. Then after waiting forever and explaining my issue they finally agreed to get one. It wasn't like I was asking for another room or asking for something they didn't have. They even said on there website that roll cots available. Why not provide good customer service instead of acting like it was issue. After all I originally booked two double beds. I had that clearly printed on my reservation. So if your booking a room be prepared not to get what you think you are suppose to get. Also make sure you print out copy of what you paid for in your reservation. Also Hilton rewards members customers service means nothing.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Andrew F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear DjgLergne,

Thank you so much for your message and sorry to hear that you did not receive what you requested. We certainly do our very best to provide our guests the best possible service and fulfil all requests as timely as we can. We trust you'll give us another opportunity the next time you're in Atlanta. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

As evacuees from Florida to escape the wrath of Hurricane Irma, we were lucky to find the Atlanta Hilton Garden Inn at the Perimeter Center.Great staff from the manager on down to the working level. The hotel is centrally located near the Atlanta Perimeter Mall where you'll find upscale stores and great restaurants.This hotel will provide transportation locally.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Jack S
Andrew F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear Jack S,

We are grateful that you chose us during the evacuation period, but I am sorry it was under those circumstances. I'm glad that the staff was all able to leave a great impression on you and we look forward to your next trip to the area. Thanks again for being our guest and we do hope all is well back home!

Reviewed September 15, 2017

The last week has been crazy with the storms and hurricanes. But this staff was very understanding and helpful. One in particular, Brodrick was very caring. He didn't just treat us like a regular guest but really reached out to us during our stay to make sure we were ok. It is folks like him that we need in this world. From the bottom of my heart, I am very appreciative of the service he provided to us as well as the rest of the staff. Thanks a lot for everything.

Room Tip: Great staff at a great hotel

Dear James2213,

Thank you so much for the great review. Brodrick was happy to see his name mentioned along with the wonderful comments as well. We were happy to have you stay with us during this time and please come visit us again soon.

Thank you!

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Arrived after midnight: all encountered staff were very helpful, friendly and HAPPY! Quick check-in. The room was large and quiet...with comfortable beds. The bathroom was large, clean and well appointed. Early check-out was effortless.

The Staffs eagerness to assist was most appreciated. Thank you for such an enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Andrew F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Sue W,

I hope all is well back in your home town and we're glad you stayed with us I'm sorry it was under these circumstances. Really appreciate the compliments about the staff! Thank you kindly for the great review and we hope to see you again next time you're in Atlanta!

Thank you!

Reviewed September 10, 2017

Perfect place for a family reunion. The food was good, the rooms were accomodating and the staff was freindly and helpful. The area is good for shopping and restaurants. If I needed to be in this area I would definately return to this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Andrew F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear terrynlynn,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and we're so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to seeing you again!