1,216 results
All reviewsperimeter centeratlanta perimeterfront desk staffbreakfast buffetbusiness tripchecking inbeds were comfortablelolitahgishuttlemartainterstate
Reviewed August 5, 2017

Recently was in Atlanta for one night business trip. This was one of the worst Hilton Garden Inn's I've stayed at. The rooms were tired and not very clean. Small, awful carpet, small bathroom, smelled. Small common areas, breakfast area packed and no one cleaning the tables when people got up to leave. Plenty of hotels in the area - I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Andrew F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Dear LoisGriffin75,

Thank you so much for the review and for being our guest. I'm disappointed that you did not enjoy your time with us and for that I do apologize. From your feedback, we will share this with our team and address the issues. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

This was a girls trip for us and we enjoyed the stay. The rooms were clean, the breakfast was good and the location was about 30 minutes or less from everywhere we wanted to go. The staff was friendly and very helpful

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Dear redwineferg,

So glad you and your girls chose our hotel for your trip. Sounds like it was an awesome stay and we're so glad you were our guest. Come back and visit! See you soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2017

During my stay I observed the manager ( Mr Alvarez) and team exhibit exceptional service during a rainy afternoon. There was a huge downpour and the manager was out assisting the tour bus back out of the parking lot in the pouring rain. Additionally, later there was a large group of young professionals that were guests that had been at an adjacent building for a meeting. During the rainstorm these guests were running back in the rain as it didn't look like it was going to stop. The manager as well as other team members were all lined up in the lobby with pool towels, cleaning up water on the lobby floor, assisting the guests with bags, etc. It was an exception exhib of teamwork which reflects well on the team and the brand. Great job!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business

Hello C1750KRroberto,

What an excellent review! We're thrilled to hear how Bryan and the team were assisting during the rain storm. Thank you so much for being our guest and for your feedback. I'm sure we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2017

I love Hilton Gardens! They always have a great breakfast and nicely appointed rooms. Upon my arrival the staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was great. I was not a fan of the parking lot. it was located up a steep hill in an office building parking lot.

The cleaning staff left towels outside my room in the afternoon when I didn't let them in to refresh the room which was nice but unnecessary.

The service at the restaurant while friendly was always slow in coming to greet you, take your order, bring coffee or food. They mostly spent time huddled talking. There really wasn't much of an excuse for this because it was usually not very busy.

So shame on me I left something valuable behind in my room when I checked out. I left my Bose headset in my room somehow. I called as soon as I realized it. I was told by the desk that they would have the head of housekeeping call me by the end of the day. After no phone call I called again the next morning and spoke to the same person who said he would check with housekeeping and call me right back. After no phone call once again I called back that afternoon and spoke to a lovely girl who asked me to please hold while she checked with housekeeping. She came back on the line and said she was sorry but it was not found. Honestly I knew it wouldn't be but really hoped for a good Samaritan to return it. But since I travel for work I know better than to leave anything of value behind and it is ultimately my responsibility. Expensive lesson learned.

So feel free to take my review with a grain of salt but this location left a bad impression and I would not return there.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Andrew F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Thank you for being our guest and for letting us know how your stay was. We appreciate the feedback very much and hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

I was sceptical about stay at this hotel after reading their reviews.. but decided to book this hotel only because my family had already booked their rooms here..Lets just say, I did not get that warm fuzzy, we value our guest, feeling during my stay! I would not stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Andrew F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Dear motherbear2017,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review from your recent stay with us. I am so terribly sorry that we did not deliver a great stay for you. We strive to provide a warm and comfortable atmosphere for all of our guests and it appears we did not do that. I've reached out to you in another forum and we hopefully look forward to seeing you again in the near future.