* 5 minutes drive to San Ignacio
* Colin was welcoming and friendly and made the stay comfortable
* Cold drinks available 24/7
* Internet access available free
* Next to a river, able to do river tubing
*The cabana was on a slight slope and the bed was two singles pushed together.
* The bathroom could have been cleaner.
* In the grounds there is lots of storm damage from a recent hurricane, which also destroyed the decking over the river.
Points to Consider
* Because we went in December, the nights were cold and cabanas don't have heating.
* Bugs get into cabanas!
* You need a car to do anything as taxi's are expensive
If we went back again, we would spend the extra money and stay in the San Ignacio hotel which is right in the centre of town or spend the whole holiday in San Pedro and do the excursions to the mainland (tour companies will arrange this).More