Quality Inn Windsor Mill / Baltimore West
Great 4.5/5
Quality Inn(Catonsville)
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Unfortunately my stay here wasn't the best. Our linens were clean, (I hope) but the rest of the room was not. The hotel is in what seems to be a slightly industrial area and there is construction going on next door. My daughter and I returned late and our key did not work at first. After about 20 tries it finally worked. There was lots of noise during the night from people outside. We refused to stay for the continental breakfast because of the condition of the room. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
bhavia, General Manager at Quality Inn Windsor Mill / Baltimore West, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for your review of our property. I would like to let you know that your comments are not only listened to, but acted upon as well. I truly wish your stay with us had been exceptional, and am disappointed that we did not live up your expectations.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

stayed here because it was next door to the party I was going to at Martins West and I didn't want to go home late and have to worry about parking,, it was ideal,,i came out went to car and went 3 blocks and was in the hotel,, how perfect is that?

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for selecting the Best Western Baltimore West. We are happy to hear that your needs & expectation were met during your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you with us and hope to see you again in the future, please feel free to contact us for any travel needs back into Baltimore.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have been staying there three nights every week since July 2013. The room is clean, and the complimentary breakfast is good. All is working fine for me... I just love it.
This reminds me to mention some very special employees that help my stay be easy, comfy and trouble free, they are: ASH, MARINA and ALICE.
Thank you guys, you are the best.

Room Tip: I lived in several rooms, they are all fine.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Elhelbawey

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have stayed at this location three times and have never had any problems. Ms Alice at the front desk is very nice to everyone, but that young light skin girl that is there in the afternoon is "ghetto" and rude to customers. The hotel rooms that I have stayed in are clean and if I ever needed anything the service was good. I always check the bed to make sure the sheets are clean, that's anywhere I stay. The rooms are large and the beds were comfortable. The rooms could use some upgrading but overall it's not bad. The breakfast is not bad, the usual buffet type that hotels have. In the summer, the hotel is busy especially on the weekends, so ask for a room away from the pool area because it can have a lot of noise. Friday nights sometime have a DJ in the area off of the lobby so there is noise and traffic. Ask for a room in the back facing the trees, it's quiet back in that area. I will be staying here again this coming summer 2014 so I would recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Rooms in the back facing the trees are the best, quieter,
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
bhavia, General Manager at Quality Inn Windsor Mill / Baltimore West, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review for our property. Your feedback lets us know what we are doing right, as well as what we are doing wrong which is very important to us. We are embarrassed that you had these issues with our hotel, and are truly sorry. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service for our guests and apologize for not living up to your expectations. We thank you for your comments and hope we will see you again.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Accommodations made through my employer to obtain government rates. The room was tidy and the linen fresh but the rug and lounge chair were visibly dirty. It was late and I could not make a room change. Had the pleasure of seeing a cockroach run across the bathroom counter the next morning. The hotel has been removed from my employer's list of government rated accommodations.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bhavia, General Manager at Quality Inn Windsor Mill / Baltimore West, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013